JS1GW71A632106372 Vin

Nemisis

Registered
Someone is attempting to sell JS1GW71A632106372 in london
wink.gif
.  Just thought I would let you know about a little fraud and in case someone would like to email him and express how we feel.  Maybe asking him about a bike you heard he has for sale to keep him busy and then expressing your feelings if you also feel it is a fraud.  He can be reached HERE.

<!--EDIT|Nemisis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091375630 -->

does he have a site or something telling about the bike ? i would love to hassle him, but need to understand why your sure it's a fake.......

I bid on a bike on ebay. He emailed me and stated he had a Hayabusa for $4,800 and he would pay shipping from London. I knew it was a scam but decided to mess with him and asked for pics. He send me pics from another bike on ebay. I then asked him about this to which he stated we needed to talk and repeatedly asked for my number. He was kind of pissed when I informed him I was law enforcement and could sign a criminal complaint him.:O

i talked to this guy a bit to mess with him. always saying he needs a deposit and hell ship tomorrow bla bla. sayying he just moved to london and he cant title the bike in the uk among other things. i keep him busy from time to time. hes usually like do we have a deal? dont waste my time. hes high pressure so you will send him your deposit and then he's gone. he steals bikes thaqt are online and usually have been on ebay. then he waits a bit and resubmits the post. i have talked to this guy at least 20 times for a hour each until he gets pissed or i call him a thief! he told me he has 5 suckers a week so quit wating his time! if we only knew where he is!if its too good to be, it is!

Back