riding weather .

Laugh out loud !

:lol:

#AfternoonRiders ~ #SouthernStates ~ #WinterRideSpots ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Dan,

Here you go....just for you...

Picture #1 is my winter ride
Picture #2 is a group of trees near my property, I like it when the snow is on them
Picture #3 is how I get around in the bush.

DSC01718.JPG

DSC01720.JPG

DSC01722.JPG

Haven’t used a set of snow shoes or even skis for that matter since 97. Nice pics brother.
Danke, I have been on snowshoes all my life it seems...it is more pleasurable now that I don't have to drag a toboggan or carry everything I own on my back through the back woods while avoiding bad-guys...

Tool one look at those pics and thought "oh hell no". Snow is beautiful to look at, but those pics are as close as I need to be.
Great pics by the way, I knew you had it in ya!
Thanks brother....the song "Good King Wenceslas" with the words "deep, crisp and even" is a good description...

When I get into the bush where it's dead quiet other than the odd crow call, it is serene and peaceful.

Thanks brother....the song "Good King Wenceslas" with the words "deep, crisp and even" is a good description...

When I get into the bush where it's dead quiet other than the odd crow call, it is serene and peaceful.
Haven't heard that carol in years....
I like the way snow muffles sounds, serene is a great way to describe it. Now, if someone could just find a way to make it warm and peaceful I'd be all about it!

Back