Joys of snow...

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Just got done a few hours of snow removal....thank goodness for snow blowers although there is lots of shovel work too..

We got a foot or so of snow but at least it isn't like Newfoundland where they got many feet of snow.

Just because you are UNABLE to provide pictures - don't underestimate the beauty of snow and how some people would LOVE to see it!
Don't get cranky now....willing and unable are two totally different things...

From what I remember of last year, this winter has been milder. We had so many snow/cold days off of school last year we had to lengthen our day twice to make the required days.

The weather is always hit and miss, I remember one winter when a friend of mine was riding his KLR in January and then another when the snowmobile trails were open end Nov.

Go to the warm climates and you can ride all year but there are killer bees, fire ants, nasty spiders, scorpions, poisonous and big scary snakes, alligators/crocodiles, hurricanes, unbearable summer heat and a whole herd of tourists.

I'll take the snow...

Wowsers! We got ice here in Iowa then snow then ice again. So I now have snow so sharp and hard it will cut you. Roads in neighborhoods are unpassable darn near so icy. Temps have sucked at roughly 10 or colder. Thats not Celsius .

I get ya. Although there are weeks that it is just too freaking hot to ride. Winter is our comfortable riding weather...lol

Back