Joran van der Sloot wants make deal

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Charged with murder and fearing for his life in an overcrowded Peruvian prison, Joran van der Sloot reportedly wants to make a deal: He says he'll lead Aruban officials to Natalee Holloway's remains if he gets a transfer to a prison in the Caribbean island.

According to Radio Netherlands Worldwide, 22-year-old van der Sloot is claiming he will discuss the location of Holloway's body with Aruban officials only if he is sent back to Aruba, where he was twice arrested but never charged in the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama teen.

HE may only get 15 years but can he survive that long in Peruvian prison?

He should get the deal he wants and then have a few days with the regulars while they prepare his transfer...he would likley get street sentence...jailhouse style.

I feel so sorry for the parents. He should be beat,beat and beat some more until he talks. He played God with these two girls and who is to say its not more out there. He is just a punk that liked to pray on the weak.

A deal he can't refuse.

hangmans noose.jpg

I say give it to him. On the condition they find Natalies body and confirm it is her. Her family needs closure. The other family has more than that right now.

"closure" is overrated (actually it's :bs:) nothing can bring their girl back and
everyone knows he did it.

I'd feel better knowing the killer was rotting in a miserable prison in peru :beerchug:
justice is finally served.

My brother passed while driving his car, the police thought maybe a friend was
driving and he was the passenger (he had a porche and actually enjoyed letting
others drive and get a kick out of it)...My parents asked if we should sue the
other person since it was probable he was driving and caused the accident.
I said no, I don't want his money...nothing can bring him back, he's still gone.

Big funeral, yea...whatever...there is no "closure", you just learn to live with it.

I can't imagine losing a child...closure...not hardly.

Last edited:
They should just throw him in the prison that he doesnt want to go to. Maybe in a couple of weeks there he might change his mind and be willing to settle for a nice burrito...

"closure" is overrated (actually it's :bs:) nothing can bring their girl back and

I'd feel better knowing the killer was rotting in a miserable prison in peru :beerchug:

I said no, I don't want his money...nothing can bring him back, he's still gone.

Big funeral, yea...whatever...there is no "closure", you just learn to live with it.

Very well said.

It's not BS. No, she wont be back, but they can quit worrying about her rotting body laying somewhere.

Was your brother's body found and circumstances to his death known?...thats the difference. Funerals are something we do as well...kind of helps put a closure to it.

Last edited:
I say give it to him. On the condition they find Natalies body and confirm it is her. Her family needs closure. The other family has more than that right now.

It's not BS. No, she wont be back, but they can quit worrying about her rotting body laying somewhere.

Was your brother's body found and circumstances to his death known?...thats the difference. Funerals are something we do as well...kind of helps put a closure to it.

I have to agree. I would be interested to hear what BOTH girls' parents have to say.

eh throw him in the prison now, the other parents already knew he was guilty just had no body to prove it, let him rot in the peruvian prison, i doubt he lasts a week there, 100 guards to 8,000 prisoners or something like that, and most are on the take..heck they say guns are freely traded in the prison from rival gangs,,,,.fresh meat......

Don't fall for it; this dude's got more lines than slick willie Bill Clinton himself....soon enough he'll be offering the info without preconditions in the hope they'll put him in a better place....

screw a deal. the only deal that should be on the table is how they gonna execute him if he doesnt say where the body is.

What deal...... This isn't a game show..... No deal murderer......
What happened to the pompous ass we all got to know a few
years back? Now your scared... Two girls are dead and don't
have the opportunity to have feelings anymore. Deal with it.......
:disagree:

He knows were Holloways body is he admits that.
GUESS HE DONT THINK HE WILL SURVIVE IN PERU PRISON.
The bad news the corrupt crackerbarrel courts in peru prob only give him 10 years.
THe good news he wont last 5 in there prison.

Last edited:
Back