Joliet area rider.

06BUSA

BlackBird rider, lol
Donating Member
Registered
Like right now. Just left work and want to ride. I was planning on taking the waverunners to the Kankakee river. Either behind the Kankakee community college or to the coservation area where the Kankakee meets the Illinois & Desplains.

Going to Watseka.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152800796 -->

Wife wants to go waverunnig. She has a short day. Home after noon.
If no one responds I am gonna ride to Watseka (south of Kankakee)

Lets go riding Saturday night. I will be out with the wife and some other guys I ride with.

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152807692 -->

hey  you guys leavin me out  huh i see how it is
Anyone else catch that tag line under mrninja9's name? There were rumors stuff like this was gonna happen...game on
lurk.gif

hey  you guys leavin me out  huh i see how it is
I was looking yesterday for local like 1hr or less away. I was in a hurry.

Sat night sounds good. Wife said I could go. Still have to work in Lemont at 9:30pm.
You have to work saturday night at 9:30? I have to run up to speedlimit and get a new tank pad and my friend has to get a new tire put on. I will do that in the afternoon I hope. Then I am taking the wife out to dinner for her birthday before we ride. If you are going to ride, send me a PM.
-Randy

It was nice meeting you chad (06Busa). Sorry we didn't get to ride much, but it was hotter than hell and short on time. Sometime we will have to go ride somewhere out of town and have a good time. I can't stand riding here in Kankakee, it is about as boring as it gets. We can head up to Orland or go out towards Indiana for a good ride. Nice bike you have too! That is the one I wanted, but couldn't find
sad.gif

Check that wedgster. I got your #
Nice meeting you also 300Busa. I got lucky on the bike buy. I Russ shot me a price I new I could beat. So I placed the order elsewhere. They said bike in Nov, then Dec for sure. I got fired up in Jan cause other dealers had them. Guy I was talking to said no one has them. I called Russ and he had 4, ordered 3 but got 4. All but 1 spoken for. So the last one was mine. And that other dealer took himself out of a deal by saying no one had them. Would have waited but lie to me and deal is off.
Oh and Randy my memory has gotten quite small when it comes to names. Your buddies name on the 600 was?
I told the wife I new how to get to the other launch at the river. I will let you know when we head out that way. (bike or waverunners)
I had to stop at home just to clean the bugs of my lid. I had to move a little qwicker then I anticipated. Had to stop for fuel.

My friends name is Steve. He has been my best friend since grade school. Yeah, give me a call if you are in the area sometime. You going to boat races on the holiday. They are right there where we were. I plan on going, unless it is 100 degrees outside.

Back