Jokes..........

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Thought this might be fun........

A man rolls through town on his custom Hayabusa. He's going around a bend when he rolls up on a cop. The blue lights come on and out pulls the cop. The biker thinks to himself, "He'll never catch me in a car" so he takes off. Several miles later the cop is still behind him as he decides to pull over.

The cop walks up to the biker and asks for his license, insurance, & proof of registration. Then the cop says, "OK, I've had a crappy day and I'm ready to head home. If you can come up with a good excuse for fleeing and evading I'll let you go."

The biker looks at the cop and thinks for awhile. Then he replies, "The old lady left me last week for a cop. I was afraid it might be you and you were trying to bring her back."

Cop hands him his license and tells him to have a nice ride home.

A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular biker bar, hoping for a bust.
At closing time everyone come out and he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so obviously inebriated that he could barely walk. He stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, looking for his motorcycle.

After trying his keys on five other bikes, he finally found his own bike. He sat on his motorcycle in a good ten minutes, as the other patrons left. He turned his lights on, then off, and again on and off. He started his engine and pull forward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away.
The patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00.
The patrolman was dumbfounded. "This equipment must be broken!" he exclaimed.
"I doubt it," said the man, "You see, tonight I am the designated decoy... I haven't had a drink all day!"

A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular biker bar, hoping for a bust.  
At closing time everyone come out and he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so obviously inebriated that he could barely walk. He stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, looking for his motorcycle.

After trying his keys on five other bikes, he finally found his own bike. He sat on his motorcycle in a good ten minutes, as the other patrons left. He turned his lights on, then off, and again on and off. He started his engine and pull forward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away.  
The patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00.  
The patrolman was dumbfounded. "This equipment must be broken!" he exclaimed.
"I doubt it," said the man, "You see, tonight I am the designated decoy... I haven't had a drink all day!"
Best poop I've heard all day.

This VERY BIG busa rider arrives at a bar. After parking the bike, he enters the place and asks for a few drinks...
After being served and having a good time, he decides to hit the road but when he gets outside, his bike is missing.
He roars, yells, returns inside, draw this huge gun and says: " If my bike is not parked outside when I finished my next drink, I will do here exactly what I did last week at another bar." So he drops the gun on the counter, asks for one more drink and starts drinking. Everybody inside starts to get nervous and looking at each other. A few minutes later when the man finishes his drink, he gets up, takes the gun and heads for the door. His bike is parked outside! He grins and starts the engine. One of the costumers inside, shaking with fear, asks the man what he had done the week before at another bar. The man's answer... " I went home on foot. "

Back