Joke of the day.......

hayadooin

"No really Hayadooin...."
Donating Member
Registered
> Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch.
> Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.
In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to
purchase a bull so that they can breed their own stock.
> Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, 'When I get there, if I
decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul
it home.'
> The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and
decides she wants to buy it. The man tells her that he will sell it for
$599, no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send
her sister a telegram to tell her the news. She walks into the telegraph
office, and says, 'I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her
that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer
to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it home.'
> The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then
adds, it will cost 99 cents a word.' Well, after paying for the bull,
the brunette realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one
word.
> After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, 'I want you to
send her the word 'comfortable.'
> The operator shakes his head. 'How is she ever going to know that you
want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to
haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word
'comfortable?'
> The brunette explains, 'My sister's blonde. The word is big. She'll
read it very slowly.... 'com-for-da-bul.'
:laugh:

I got one

A Blonde, a brunette, and a red head were all sitting at a park bench one day talking about their pregnancies and what they thought they were going to have. The brunette said, she was having a girl because she was on top at the time of conception. The red head was like, I am having a boy because I was on the bottom at that time. They both look at the blonde with a scared and puzzled look on her face and asks what is wrong. With a trimbling voice she replies, I'M HAVING PUPPIES!!!!

:laugh::LOL:laugh:
I got one

A Blonde, a brunette, and a red head were all sitting at a park bench one day talking about their pregnancies and what they thought they were going to have. The brunette said, she was having a girl because she was on top at the time of conception. The red head was like, I am having a boy because I was on the bottom at that time. They both look at the blonde with a scared and puzzled look on her face and asks what is wrong. With a trimbling voice she replies, I'M HAVING PUPPIES!!!!

I got one

That's great:rofl:

Two Blondes With Hammers

Two Blondes With Hammers... Carol and Donna, were doing some carpentery work on a Habitat for Humanity house. Carol, who was nailing down house siding, would reach into her nail pouch, pull out a nail and either toss
it over her shoulder or nail it in. Donna, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, 'Why are you throwing those nails away?' Carol explained, 'When I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end and I throw them away.' Donna got completely upset and yelled, 'You moron! Those nails aren't defective! They're for
the other side of the house!'

Back