joined the ranks...'05 new busa in Daytona

O Holy P

Registered
Hey guys bought my '05 about a week ago with 4900 miles on it. Looking to get a single side high mount, commander, filter, & some HID's for it. Any other suggestions for a new 'busa owner to get the bike goin, please advise.

Here it is:

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

...and here's my old ride that was stolen :( RIP

devil1.jpg

Take care,

Patrick

Hey, Patrick! Welcome to the family.

Gorgeous ride you've got there...one of my all-time favorite combos.

There are plenty of opportunities to give and take from this forum, and the members are pretty much like family. Dysfunctional...so don't forget to take your meds!

J/K!!!

Congrats on your new scoot, brother!

Scar

Oh nice bike brother, the 05's were the best year. :laugh: Welcome to the oRg!:cheerleader:

Yes, and you love reflectors. :rofl:

I'm glad I got it fairly unmolested. Only thing it had on it when I got it was the DB screen & some heli-bars. Reflectors have already been removed, I took that pic the 1st or 2nd day of ownership. :) Integrated tail light will be here in a few days and I'll be de-mudflapping it in the meantime.

Welcome and congrats! Once you start doing mods it never stops.

I actually live down in port orange, which is right next to daytona as you know. If you want to get together and ride, send me a pm. :40__s:

I'm actually in Port Orange as well, as you know we all just say we're from Daytona cuz no one knows the surrounding cities. :) Same to you, if time allows I'm always down for a cruise.

:welcome: Nice ride!:thumbsup: As for suggestions for other mods.... you may want to consider SS brake lines and better pads. Ride safe and have fun!:beerchug:

Back