Johnnycheese Performance

JC keeping you and the family in our prayers..... You are no doubt one of the most giving individuals I have ever met! Hollar if you need anything!

hay JC what would it take for you to move your shop to Ft. worth. and what kinda money can you bring in? I have a 3000 sqft shop that Im lookin to put something in to bring in some extra money. I have plenty of room around it also, three acres to be exact.

Let me know if your interested.

Josh

Sorry to hear that JC, I hope the very best for you. I am with Wag on a relocation to So Cal
Add me in with Busahaya and Wag. I've been lookin' for a good tuner for my Busa. I wanna go big bore or turbo but I dont know of any reliable tuners on this matter.

But JC, I will pray for you and hope that everything works out for the best. I was gonna get your GPS mod too this winter. I was planning on pulling mine out and doing a straight up trade.

hay JC what would it take for you to move your shop to Ft. worth. and what kinda money can you bring in? I have a 3000 sqft shop that Im lookin to put something in to bring in some extra money. I have plenty of room around it also, three acres to be exact.

Let me know if your interested.

Josh
Lot of Busa's around here. Sorry to hear about your situation but I bet we could keep you in business.

JC, I hope things work out for ya. And I ask myself "Why am I getting married"...hmmm - Love
wink.gif

Johnny I had a nightmare last night... not about losing the shop, but the "D"....

You do do much for all of us, and you do it out of your kindess for life....
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help your transition, or your move to a better place.

Chris.

Sorry to hear that JC. You are one of the few on this board that I could always take advice from and not have to second guess it.
Good luck to you.

Damn that sucks, JC! Sorry to hear it bro! Something good will come out of it though.

cache, JC is about 4 hours from me. Hes just outside of Austin and Im just outside of Ft. Worth.

Would be great to have a bike shop just feet from my house and to get to see all the busa come over.....would be happy days.

Hwy frontage and the hole nine yards.

Here's vote 4 for a re-opening in SoCal!!!

Come home to Redondo Beach... they need you!

Maybe we could all invest... hmm...

Hang Tough,

..., trip

Sorry to hear about the wife, keep your head up and everything will work out in the end. Good luck

Sorry to here that JC .I havent been a member long but you have helped me more then you know from all your past posts. By the sound of it your going to be missed greatly until you get back on your feet. I know your pain been married 19yrs and mine is going down fast. You know from the sound of all these post you could make a killing traveling the country and doing busa work out of a trailer just a thought . I sure would be one willing to pay for your work . Could be new interprise .The traveling Johnny Cheese .... Good Luck on what ever you do . Prayers are with you....

Sorry to here that JC .I havent been a member long but you have helped me more then you know from all your past posts. By the sound of it your going to be missed greatly until you get back on your feet. I know your pain been married 19yrs and mine is going down fast. You know from the sound of all these post you could make a killing traveling the country and doing busa work out of a trailer just a thought . I sure would be one willing to pay for your work . Could be new interprise .The traveling Johnny Cheese .... Good Luck on what ever you do . Prayers are with you....
What an Idea...yah a guy would make a killing doing the traveling gig! Think about it, set up apt's area to area - work all year round, each state could be like a mini vacation if ya took it at your own leisure. If ya charged $500.00 for a house call, and did 2 a day...hmm that would add up to $365,000.00 a year....wow

Back