Johnnycheese Performance

Damn Johnny, that sucks man. Hope something works out for ya in the end, best of luck to ya

Johnny... sorry to hear about this.. you're a decent guy who's always helped me out and I appreciate it. I'm sure it'll all work out for you - you know your stuff and some shop will scoop you up if you decide to go that way.

sad.gif

sorry to hear that ... J.c .. then agian my g/f is leaving ..cause I spend to much time..@ said --> shop .. (co'ien'ca'dink) ..? .. I wonder.. good luck

I'm sorry to hear that JC. You must me hurting. You are losing 2 things that you love. Inner pain sucks. I hope you'll find comfort soon and everything works out for you. Sorry man.

man, went through one of these last year and lost everything,plus still get to pay 1150 a month.things are getting better for me now.hope it happens a lot faster for you

sad.gif
sorry to here that JC!! Good luck with everything and hope you can get a new shop going again!!

damn...when I was there this past father's day...you mentioned taking reservation for September already...wow.

ya gotta find your own way...we'll all be there when you get there!

you could always sell your maps on eBay! basic setups at one price, and more advanced ones with some email support for a slightly higher price. it would keep ya at home....that is "if" her decision isn't final yet.

good luck with it all, and hurry back.

Everyday there is more and more bad news on this board. JC sorry you gotta go through this. Best of luck to you.

Very sorry to hear that JC
sad.gif

...Youhabg in there bro! Things will get better...

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out good for ya!

Back