Johnnycheese Performance

its just a bad year for all of us. even the folks that are doin good, you know they got somethin that is not right.

"Travelling Cheese Performance"

'bring yer bike and yer chedder.'

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

johnny, please tell you will be back in business sometime in the future,your prices on Power Commanders can't be beat! I wish you all the best!NJ.

bummer!! Washington could use you ! Hope you and the Ex can be friends threw this . I know it can be very hard but it does get better . And don't jump into anything new right away!

hay JC what would it take for you to move your shop to Ft. worth. and what kinda money can you bring in? I have a 3000 sqft shop that Im lookin to put something in to bring in some extra money. I have plenty of room around it also, three acres to be exact.

Let me know if your interested.

Josh
Josh, can I open a surf shop in the back?
alien.gif

Sorry to hear the bad news JC, hope you and Josh can work something out and your able to keep doing what you love to do.

Sorry to here that JC .I havent been a member long but you have helped me more then you know from all your past posts. By the sound of it your going to be missed greatly until you get back on your feet. I know your pain been married 19yrs and mine is going down fast. You know from the sound of all these post you could make a killing traveling the country and doing busa work out of a trailer just a thought . I sure would be one willing to pay for your work . Could be new interprise .The traveling Johnny Cheese .... Good Luck on what ever you do . Prayers are with you....
What an Idea...yah a guy would make a killing doing the traveling gig! Think about it, set up apt's area to area - work all year round, each state could be like a mini vacation if ya took it at your own leisure. If ya charged $500.00 for a house call, and did 2 a day...hmm that would add up to $365,000.00 a year....wow
Now that my friend is a good business idea... I think you should give it a thought once things are sorted out on the personal end!!

Cheeseman...Sorry to hear this...Like cache said it just some bad shat going on...Keep your head up and don't loose the faith...It just kills me that they don't understand what drives and motivates us...

Thanks for the supporty everybody. But my wife wants to keep it open I am the one that want it gone. for this shop is what made me lose the most valuable thing in the world. my best friend

Thanks for the supporty everybody. But my wife wants to keep it open I am the one that want it gone. for this shop is what made me lose the most valuable thing in the world. my best friend
If she wants to keep it open, then you really havent lost your best friend man. Sounds like she is kind of trying to keep things going in a sense. It may not be too late bro, just try spending a little more time with her and maybe you two can work things out. GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES!!!

If she wants to keep it open, then you really havent lost your best friend man. Sounds like she is kind of trying to keep things going in a sense. It may not be too late bro, just try spending a little more time with her and maybe you two can work things out.   GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES!!!
+1 We're pulling for ya Johnny!!!

Yeah... close shop for a couple of weeks, take a holida and try to work things out mate!!!

Lemme know if you want to come to India for a holiday... In case thats gonna help you save your marriage!!

Man, keep the shop open and have her work for you! That way you can keep around 24/7 and she can understand your pain A LITTLE BIT. But, do this after you take her to Disney!

Back