johnny cheese ?????

nolo263

Registered
i got onto the power commander site and put in my zip code into the tuning shops. and one of my closest shops in my area was johnny cheese is this the same person that posts on this site? if so i would like to ask you some ques? like how much do you charge? and what benefits will i see by dynotuning my bike? and how long does it take and do i need an appointment cause im 200 miles away. laredo texas. thanks in advance for replies.

I presume its the same guy nolo... Cheese is an expert when it comes to tuning! Why dont you PM him
rock.gif

Yes nolo, JC is the one on this site. He's pretty damn good. It would definitely benefit the bike to have it custom mapped and tuned, and JC is da man. I drove almost 350 miles to let him tune and map my bike last year around June sometime, and I have a shop here in my hometown that does tuning and mapping. But JC comes highly recommended by some racer guys that I know.

He's just outside north of Austin. I'll be heading there when I get back. Best to call and schedule and appointment as he is pretty busy.

Pflugerville of course. just call. amnd if I don't answer leave a message. I have 9 motors and lots of dyno time this week.

Back