JohnLennon must be rollin' over in his grave

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
that 80's twinkee... that one-hit-wonder bit ch...

Tiffany. Tiffany sings: "I Saw Him Standin' There".

Ya.... I saw HIM standin' there.

We are so sorry John. Please forgive us/her.

I've just been informed that Pat Boone does re-creations of...

Ozzy Osbourne hits...

and Judas Priest stuff too...

I'm ready to take my own life.... first, I'd like to stick a pencil in my ear...

just to dull the pain...

pat boone's joints are actually entertaining... must be heard to be appreciated.

kinda like listening to Dread Zeppelin... a group that does Zepp music(duh) and the lead singer sounds like Elvis. get reeeeeealy stoned and it sounds good.. (takes me back 15yrs).
cool.gif

pat boone's joints are actually entertaining...   must be heard to be appreciated.

kinda like listening to Dread Zeppelin...  a group that does Zepp music(duh) and the lead singer sounds like Elvis.   get reeeeeealy stoned and it sounds good..  (takes me back 15yrs).
cool.gif
Yeah the PAt Boone's are somehow amazingly good to listen to... though you DO have to be in the right frame of mind...

And Dread Zeppelin! Oh hell yes! Nothing better than a white reggae band fronted by an obese Elvis impersonator doing Led Zeppelin covers....

pat boone's joints are actually entertaining...   must be heard to be appreciated.

kinda like listening to Dread Zeppelin...  a group that does Zepp music(duh) and the lead singer sounds like Elvis.   get reeeeeealy stoned and it sounds good..  (takes me back 15yrs).
cool.gif
That's FUGGED-UP I don't care who you are!!!

You should hear Johnny Cash doing "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails... It is actually really good. Tiffany doing Slayer would be something to see though:)

I hate remakes...especially when someone tries to redo a classic...

Anyone ever remake any Elvis songs? Wait, one of the Judd gals did one, didn't she? For a kid's movie...damn, what was it? Oh, for "Lilo and Stitch"...okay, THAT remake was okay, but the rest are just against my religion...

Tiffany shouldn't be allowed to sing, period...poor John Lennon...it's almost as bad as hearing Yoko belt out a squeal...
wink.gif

hey...I've heard the pat boone's tunes. and they are kinda fun to listen to. Give it a "shot" Rub.......you'll get a good laugh.

Tiffany shouldn't be allowed to sing, period...poor John Lennon...it's almost as bad as hearing Yoko belt out a squeal...
wink.gif
ya gotta love a girl who is both smart and cute.

Althou,I've been known to date a girl just because she has LARGE BREASTS.

you'll have to excuse that personality flaw...I'm shallow...

wink.gif
ya gotta love a girl who is both smart and cute.

Althou,I've been known to date a girl just because she has LARGE BREASTS.

you'll have to excuse that personality flaw...I'm shallow...
Now you sound like my husband...

...I need a beer...
laugh.gif

And just how did a thread about Tiffany (flat chested as she is) turn to talk of large breasts?! BEER PLEASE...it's Friday...

Back