Joe unloading his trailer in Cortez, CO.

Lisa

Registered
This video shows how much stuff he had in his single wheel motorcycle trailer. We stayed at the Days Inn for three nights in Cortez, Colorado.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an awesome little brewery downtown, check it out. I love Cortez. The picture in my avatar was taken just outside Cortez.

We stayed in Cortez, CO from August 22 to August 25. Joe and I ate at the Fiesta Mexicana Family Restaurant every night we were there. We walked around Cortez at night. We bought liquor on the way back and had a few drinks in our room.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff! And a cooler! Oh Omar, I think if we ever start touring, we need to invest in this!!

Awesome you guys! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

I watched your videos. What a nice trailer. Do you have a website or price list you could PM me?

We don't have any order information on the website yet. Joe will probably design a new website this winter. For now there are just a few slideshows from our previous motorcycle road trips. Check out the website at www.joetrailer.com. We also have a page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/thejoetrailer. Joe and I will be posting more videos on our Youtube channels at youtube.com/thejoetrailer and youtube.com/mplswoman.

Back