Joe rocket reactor 2.0

brightman

Registered
Anybody have one of these.I'm wantin one, but it seems I'm right in between the large and extra large on the sizing chart.I dont want it baggy but then again my arms are kinda long.Like large flannel shirt sleeves are usually too short.I've got a Marsee jacket in 44 and it fits good. Just wonderin how these fit , and are the sleeves long enough. any help cause there's nobody close to my location to try the darn things on. Any help would be great....thanks guys.

You need to try one on. Get the smallest size that doesn't inhibit your mobility in the riding position, and is comfortable when on the bike. If it feels like it's pulling at any part of you while you are on the bike try a larger size. If the larger size still pulls at your joints or shoulders, in the riding position, try a different model/brand. Riding gear does need to be a bit snug to make sure the padding stays in the correct position in the event of an impact or slide. Snug, not tight.

eat 2 more hamburgers a day for 4 weeks the larger one will fit you in no time:laugh: i have a size 42 joe rocket and I'm 6 foot tall 210 #s and its a bit tight...when i weighed 190 it was just right

Try New Enough...they have great prices AND a even better return policy...to get you the right fit :beerchug:

Heads up;

ToBeFast.com is a forum sponsor and will allow you to return if you order the wrong size.

Joe Rocket Busa 2.0 Mens Textile Jacket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Rocket Busa 2.0 Mens Textile Jacket introduces to McCoy Motorsports for 2010! Now available these HOT items are a BUSA rider must!

Joe Rocket Hayabusa Leather Jacket FEATURES:

Rock Tex 600 Outer Shell
C.E. Rated Protectors in Shoulders & Elbows
Removable Spine Pad with Pocket for Optional C.E. Spine Protector
Big Air Ventilation System Patent Pending
Removable Insulated Vest Liner
Sure Fit Adjustable Waistband
Elastic Sleeve Adjusters
Snap Loops for Attaching Jacket to Belt
8" Zipper for Pant Attachment
Reflective stripe
Official Licensed Suzuki Product
Two Color Options

Joe Rocket Hayabusa Leather Jacket Pictures and Sizing Chart:
Joe Rocket Busa 2.0 Mens Textile Jacket,Hayabusa Jacket,Busa Apparel - Tobefast

ToBeFast.com Low Price Guarantee: Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

Joe Rocket Hayabusa Jackets In-Stock 3 different Models available see pics here:
Search results- Tobefast

Joe Rocket Products: Joe Rocket,Joe Rocket Motorcycle Gear,Joe Rocket Jackets,Joe Rocket Helmets,Joe Rocket Boots,Joe Rocket Gloves,ToBeFast.com

Hayabusa.Org Members Only Call and Tell us your Member Name and ask for a Hayabusa.Org Member Discount on this Jacket

ToBeFast.com Hayabusa.Org Best Place for all your Sportbike Apparel and Gear Needs at the lowest price Guaranteed.

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com
Motorcycle Parts`Street Bike Parts`Motorcycle Helmets`Street Bike Apparel`Gear`Street Bike Performance Parts`Apparel`McCoy Motorsports`ToBeFast

Back