JOE ROCKET HAYABUSA JACKET

lensflare

Registered
Hi,

i would like to buy Joe Rocket's hayabusa Textile jacket

http://www.helmettown.com/Shop....4

to dress when i want to do some easy riding with my bike...

i will be pleased to know if anyone has tried one of them and what is the quality and dressing of this cloth.

thank you!

Lens
deadhorse.gif

I have had that jacket in grey/black for 2 years now. Very comfortable and durable. Fortunately I have not crash tested it yet.

I have a black/silver jacket. I love it, had a problem with the zipper on one of the sleeves, called Joe Rocket and they sent me some new parts or offered to pay to get it shipped. I talked to the place where I bought it from and they talked to the rep from JR and got a new one for me for free. So far the jacket has been great.
thumb_up.gif

I have the same jacket Blk/Blk Joe Rocket Hayabusa. I purchased when I bought my new 07 Black Busa, good quality, removable inner liner, comfortable and has plenty of vents that can be opened to keep you cooler in the summer months. I would recommend
thumb_up.gif

so, thank you veeeeeeery much for your suggestions....

what about the size?

they are largest of the normal or smallest? or do they fit exactly the size declared?

I have one of those. Its a decent jacket but i havent gotten to crash test it yet. When i get around to it ill let ya know how it works.

I have the silver/black one.

My only complaint...you cannot wash it.

Definitely check out the laundering sitch before you buy it. It you want to throw your textile jacket in the wash machine, this is not the jacket for you.

Otherwise, it's gorgeous. Double D has one, as well, and she looks totally HOT in it!

I have one to I like it as a good hot weather jacket. I have had zipper trouble with it maybe because I took the pads out and washed it I dont know but its the only way to get the bugs out of it.

I have one and it is ok. I don't think it is a great jacket but good enough for hot weather riding with the liner out. If I think that I need to put the liner in, I go to my leather jacket and open the vents in it. I only wear the JR when the temps are 80 or better. Anything below that and I would rather have leather on. Oh and I did crash test it. Had a slow lay down in Costa Mesa, CA. Lady turned left in front of me and you can hardly tell that the jacket went down. Wish the bike had faired as well! I think the real question to ask is "Would you buy another one?" and my answer would be yes. If the price were $200 or above, I would look at something else first.

I have had mine for about 2 years now and love it I wear it year around. I have even had to run it through the wash a few times with no problems. Not crash tested yet which makes me quite happy. Great jacket for the price I think.

Back