Joe Paterno is dead

He died of "Shame" and "Self Disappointment". I'm sure that the stress of knowing the disappointment that all of society has for his failure to protect kids had a huge role in his death.

yea just seen it. chit the guy was 85 years old so thats no surprise.

I find it amusing how everyone is calling him such a legend and a respected member of Penn state while mourning his death. guy was a disgrace imo. anyone who puts football above his moral responsibilities as a HUMAN being deserves to be forgotten not remembered....:whistle:

I feel for the kids that were sexually assaulted and lives ruined as a result of his inability to do his job but I certainly dont feel anything for him.

all the great things he did for that program will all be forgotten.....

he wont be missed here.

he knew of sexual assaults on children and didnt stop it. i think he wouldve had just as many supporter if he walked away from the football program outing the staff as he does now and many more.

I ain't even gonna give him a RIP.
More like a BIH (you folks can figure it out)!

thats not very christian of you.... :poke:

thats not very christian of you.... :poke:

We are allowed to punish the wicked. God can forgive him not me. The man went about his business and slept peacefully in his bed every night while he knew kids were being messed up.
Hopefully he is where he deserves to be, in need of 1,000,000,000,000 sunblock!

We are allowed to punish the wicked. God can forgive him not me. The man went about his business and slept peacefully in his bed every night while he knew kids were being messed up.
Hopefully he is where he deserves to be, in need of 1,000,000,000,000 sunblock!

just giving you a hard time. isnt there something in that book about judging others... :laugh:

Back