Joe gets my vote for Hypocrite of the year.

Zerks

Registered
From his speech writers speech last Thursday.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: "MAGA Republicans...embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth but in the shadow of lies."

I have to agree with Joe on one thing he said... we are living in the shadow of HIS lies.

Last edited:

Dark Brandon

He’s off the goop.
Paul Joseph Watson

‘Democracy is under assault’.

Says the same guy who just demonized almost half of the democratic electorate as enemies of the state.

Hi. @Zerks. Biden is correct they must send the DOJ, FBI, Army, National Guarb and the police out to arrest all people that stand against Demorcrats.
That was the message in his rant... if you oppose him and his ideas you are the enemy.

This is all part of a contrived narrative that is said to bring us 80,000+ new IRS agents that need firearm training as part of the Inflation Reduction bill that was just passed. I doubt they can find 80,000+ people that are willing to work.

However.... We do have plenty of fresh illegal imports being spread all over the country... We can train them to speak English first and then shoot guns 2nd and then make them US Citizens for their service to the American people as tax collectors... Sounds like a Build Back Better plan to you, doesn't it?

Last edited:
That was the message in his rant... if you oppose him and his ideas you are the enemy.

This is all part of a contrived narrative that is said to bring us 80,000+ new IRS agents that need firearm training as part of the Inflation Reduction bill that was just passed. I doubt they can find 80,000+ people that are willing to work.

However.... We do have plenty of fresh illegal imports being spread all over the country... We can train them to speak English first and then shoot guns 2nd and then make them US Citizens for their service to the American people as tax collectors... Sounds like a Build Back Better plan to you, doesn't it?
Hi. @Zerks. See this is another great idea of Biden we have the IRS take all of the money from the people that voted for Trump and then put them in jail. That way Biden can lower the inflation. I do have 1 question. Where will we put the 80,000,000 people? How will we feed them? I do have an idea. Build a electric fence in Texas and let them live off the land.

Back