"Jinksters Code"

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
i neither fear death nor do i welcome it...

i do not welcome death as i'm to busy enjoying life to be interupted...

nor do i fear death...as the world shall miss me more than i shall miss it.

i ride by it....i live by it...and pi$$ off death with each passing day!
laugh.gif

Just thought i'd share and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

You're thinking about death too much.

--Wag--

There is only one thing in life that I am completely sure of... and therefore can completely accept it.

beerchug.gif

I can accept it, but I am afraid of dieing. That probably doesn't make any sense, but I do beleive in God, however I am afraid of death.

When being asked why the best men prefer a glorious death to an inglorious life Leonidas repiled "Because they believe the one to be Natures gift but the other to be within their own control." form Plutarch's Moralia III
beerchug.gif

It's not that life is too short, it's that you're dead for so long.

I like living and want to live as well as possible. As a result, death only infrequently enters my thoughts. It is what it is and it will be what it will be. Focusing on death doesn't enhance my life much because I have a good perspective on both.

I'm just more interested in contemplating my life and how incredible it has been, is, and will be.

--Wag--

I like living and want to live as well as possible.  As a result, death only infrequently enters my thoughts.  It is what it is and it will be what it will be.  Focusing on death doesn't enhance my life much because I have a good perspective on both.  

I'm just more interested in contemplating my life and how incredible it has been, is, and will be.

--Wag--
laugh.gif

and spoken like a......

"true politician"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back