Jimmy Justice!

Busted.
argue.gif

He makes some good points, If the vehicle was on official police business or an emergency call thats one thing, but to park your car in front of a hydrant because its lunch time and you don't want to walk an extra 40-50 feet? On the other hand he I don't think he should be yelling at the police officers either. Just talking to them and stating your point in a civil manner would suffice. Besides if you start yelling at the wrong police officer on the wrong day you might find yourself bargaining for more than you wished for

CB

+1

He starts off good but then shows his true azzhole colors.
Just film em and get em fired but shut the hell up. Hes got s screw loose.

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 20 2007,18:31) Bout time someone watched them.
super.gif
We are constantly watched sir, we are loathed by the masses. Officers should abide by the law, however some laws provide specific exceptions for emergency vehicles and others. The seatbelt law is one example. I always wear mine for my own safety, but I do get into situations where the belt comes off just prior to stopping because I need to quickly exit my vehicle. There's no doubt that officers abuse their authority. It's hard to enforce traffic laws if you violate them on a regular basis, that's just my opinion.

Now how many of you would beat the heck out of this guy if he approached you like this
rock.gif

I got knocked off after a few, need to go back. These would be good training vids.

Oh yeah, someone needs to be watching us, my Chief gets thousands of complaints a year about officers. Because of this our audio/vid systems run 24/7.

(CalgaryBusa @ Aug. 20 2007,20:48) He makes some good points, If the vehicle was on official police business or an emergency call thats one thing, but to park your car in front of a hydrant because its lunch time and you don't want to walk an extra 40-50 feet? On the other hand he I don't think he should be yelling at the police officers either. Just talking to them and stating your point in a civil manner would suffice. Besides if you start yelling at the wrong police officer on the wrong day you might find yourself bargaining for more than you wished for

CB
It could happen, but officers are trained for this, criminals use this technique all the time hoping to 1) distract the officer so that they miss something and 2) hoping the officer does something they shouldn't so that with a complaint the charges are dropped and the officer ends up being punished.
wink.gif

Back