Jimmy buffett!!!

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
so stoked, some org members are already there, the wife and i are getting ready to head that direction. totally stoked!

Enjoy . Have a great time .
Saw him in the keys many moons ago .
Only thing I have to prove it is ticket stub as I don't remember much :)

Lol, fml. Went the wrong way on I64 for 20 miles, got stuck at the tunnel twice, we're not gonna make it. Damnit. I wanted to meet some folks from the org' and listen to some buffett
Posted via Mobile Device

Wait a min ?
The military hasn't taught you how to follow directions ?
:rofl:

That sucks . Sorry your gonna miss it .
He puts on a good show with his 'Coral Reefer' band !

Saiid, the problem Ogre is having right now is not with following directions...he hasn't seen his lovely wife for like 120 days since he went to boot camp and now at helicopter school in Newport...so, he is a quivering mass of testosterone fueled mania right now...I don't even know how he found his car keys...:laugh:

I see . So what your saying is he's thinking with his little head and not the big one ?
I understand now . Yes sometimes that one can get you in trouble.

Sorry, big man is making plans, lol. No, I saw eas as being west, it's my bad. Vabusa even picked up tickets for me, I still feel bad. At least I had a fantastic dinner with my wife. Stay safe orgsters! Love, uncle ogre
Posted via Mobile Device

Buffett's on my list...he's an idiot.
We'll both live just fine never seeing each other ever again...

Buffett an avid Obama supporter spoke out at a recent concert and
blamed Bush for the spill....I'll repeat myself...what an IDIOT.

+1

id still wouldnt mind going to his concert though... i like his music. good drinking beach music

+1

id still wouldnt mind going to his concert though... i like his music. good drinking beach music

His early stuff is pretty good, but he isn't getting another dime from me...

Wish I could say the same for Jimmy's idol (Obama).

i ended up drinking margaritaville tequila (that i'd intended to bring to the concert), and eating seafood with my wife. ended up being a good night.

While he might have done that somewhere, I didn't hear it in VA. This show was one of the best, I am not an Obama supporter, but I won't let that guy ruin everything in my life, including the concerts I choose to see :rofl: If Obobo wears red underwear, I sure hope you're not wearing red underwear too :poke: :rofl:

ogre, you missed a GREAT time! So sorry we didn't get to meet you and your wife. We sold your tickets minutes after you got word to us that you wouldn't make it, so no worries...all is well and I just hope a certain YouTube video doesn't actually get posted of our Omar :laugh:

Back