Jewelry question

KokomoBusa

Banned
I'm trying to find a NICE diamond ring to buy for my wife...but I can't find anythat are great color and clarity...the ones I do find are ridiculous. Does anyone know of any sites that might have some good deals?
:please:

sites?

dont buy a rock on line bro.

I have a friend who owns a jewlery shop here in philly,shame you arent closer.I got my girls rock from him.its amazing the mark up on these things

best advice bro,is do your homework ,know what you want and what it can be bought for and then just go find it

pawn shops are your greatest deals right now,you just have to know what your looking at or you will get ripped off

goodluck

steve who???

steve the man. 1.57 cw E SI3 for 4,000 mounted on a 3mm to 1mm milgrained band:cheerleader:

the SI3 worried me for a bit but he send me emails of the EGL cert and several high quality pictures and...I couldn't see crap. So I'mma happy camper

steve the man. 1.57 cw E SI3 for 4,000 mounted on a 3mm to 1mm milgrained band:cheerleader:

the SI3 worried me for a bit but he send me emails of the EGL cert and several high quality pictures and...I couldn't see crap. So I'mma happy camper
hmmm getting a head start on that new set of leathers for track day I see.... good move. :rofl:

hmmm getting a head start on that new set of leathers for track day I see.... good move. :rofl:

this move is to put me in position for an m109r2 next year....that's a lotta butter for the little lady. She couldn't possibly say no to another bike...could she??:laugh:

Back