Jet pilot helmet

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Anyone know of a helmet that looks like a fighter pilot helmet? I remember seeing one, but do not know where.

ahh crap! yes, nice helmets... i have it bookmarked at work dangit!!! will find it tho.
hmmm.gif

Is this the one you are talking about? If so I'm selling it for $250 and shipped via Fed Ex included. However it is not the best helmet for sport bikes. If you go into a tight tuck the visor cutout is a little low and kind of blocks your view.

Sorry but it looks more like Big Bird after a bad night.  Maybe in a different color it wouldn't be so bad.
laugh.gif
This pic is of the Boxer.
[/QUOTE]

Black, silver of green.  The Black and the Black and the silver boxer looks good.  The neat thing about it is how the visor and the chin part can roll back.  Maybe the black with on the side of the helmet?

Black, silver of green.  The Black and the Black and the silver boxer looks good.  The neat thing about it is how the visor and the chin part can roll back.  Maybe the black with on the side of the helmet?
NinjaEater:
you ever try animating your avatar??
I was thinking of like the tips of the wings' feathers doing a little ruffle.
biggrin.gif

Graet minds think a like. I have thought about making the wings flap or the head turning to look directly in your eyes. If you would like to give me a hand to make that happen, I would love it. Thanks

Schuberth(sp) make helmets that look like pilot lids. Even have 2 visors (clear & Tinted) built in.

Go Bucs!!!

Go Raiders!!!!!
fireskull.gif
fireskull.gif
fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Cool looking helmet. I looked for it at the show. Does anyone actually own one? What do you think?

Thinking of getting one, but not sure. i can not tell how the chin part keeps the air out or not. Not many sellers in US, most are in the UK.

Back