Jesse Jackson's Escalade stolen...

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy...slime...saprophitic seagull saliva of a man...Could it be more ironic than this....I bet some guys in Detroit are laughing there azzes off over this "S capade" :laugh:

I think Jesse Jackson means well; he's just misguided.
He's a better human being than Al "Race Card" Sharpton, anyway.

Apparently, this was Michael Bloomberg's comment about it: "If I had to guess 25 cents, this would be exactly that, somebody home-grown, maybe a mentally deranged person or somebody with a political agenda that doesn't like the health care bill or something. It could be anything."

Yeah. An Escalade gets stolen in Detroit...and it was by a "political activist". In Detroit.:whistle:

Rainbow...if you only knew Jesse like we American's know Jesse...he is strictly all for whatever will keep his name in the papers...even black people know he is a con artist...think of Yassar Arafat except black.

Rainbow...if you only knew Jesse like we American's know Jesse...he is strictly all for whatever will keep his name in the papers...even black people know he is a con artist...think of Yassar Arafat except black.

don't be letting our secrets out. both mainstream america and the media still believe he represents the so-called "black community"

Lol.

Or Barack "No Birth Certificate" Obama?

Kind of like Afterhours alluded to...there's nothing like having someone or something represent you without your consent.
Having said that...let's not be so naive as to forget that there was time when activists like Jesse and Al were necessary for people that didn't have much representation at all. It was only a generation or so ago that racial inequalities were basically law in this country, and people are always quick to forget that when looking at how things are in society today. Although their motives appear to be (are) more agenda-driven nowadays, that wasn't always the case. This sort of goes along with my premise that if given enough time, greed and self-preservation will eventually show itself in human beings.

Everything has the potential to run its course...and that time has come (and passed). It's been a long a road for those guys, but after people have heard it for 30+ years, I'm sure it begins to ring hollow.

I wonder if anyone in the press besides Fox has the guts to point out the irony...doubtful...get labeled a racist...

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy...slime...saprophitic seagull saliva of a man...Could it be more ironic than this....I bet some guys in Detroit are laughing there azzes off over this "S capade" :laugh:

Please don't hold back and tell us how you really feel about him . :rofl:

sounds about right, pretty much all greenies now are just people jumping on the bandwagon and trying to make money off it.

Word. Jesse is a crook of the worst kind. He uses race to get what he wants. I pitty the fools that support this idiot. I wonder what race the car thief is? :laugh::laugh:

Back