Jerk, Jerk, Jerk, All day long.

I have the exact same issue.  I added 5% more fuel at 0 and 10% throttle at 1000-3000 RPM.  Did nothing at all. Running at 1250 idle.  I've had the Dyno guys ride the bike and they say its normal..called support at powercommander.com, they say its normal too.  Drove other busa's modded like mine, same sh-t.  I'll live with it.  

Oh yeah...did I meantion that when I installed the RS3's, I lost all my bottom end torque?
sad.gif
You mean a full system or just the cans? I was contemplating some yosh cans but I treasure my torque....its the main reason I got the Busa...if I gotta give any up for a pipe (or cans)...then that aint the set-up for me....  
wink.gif
Just the cans...full system would make no difference IMO. I've changed a thousand exhausts on every bike I have ever owned, except the R1. Never going to change them again...lotta noise, no more bottom end TQ, not worth the sacrifice.

I have the exact same issue.  I added 5% more fuel at 0 and 10% throttle at 1000-3000 RPM.  Did nothing at all. Running at 1250 idle.  I've had the Dyno guys ride the bike and they say its normal..called support at powercommander.com, they say its normal too.  Drove other busa's modded like mine, same sh-t.  I'll live with it.  

Oh yeah...did I meantion that when I installed the RS3's, I lost all my bottom end torque?
sad.gif
You mean a full system or just the cans? I was contemplating some yosh cans but I treasure my torque....its the main reason I got the Busa...if I gotta give any up for a pipe (or cans)...then that aint the set-up for me....  
wink.gif
Just the cans...full system would make no difference IMO.  I've changed a thousand exhausts on every bike I have ever owned, except the R1.  Never going to change them again...lotta noise, no more bottom end TQ, not worth the sacrifice.
weight savings alone worth it on a busa and no loss on the bottom end with a good tuner mapping it

Back