Je Li goes to see the Blue Angels !!

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Howdy all,

Went to the beach today, (Pensacola Beach) to see our Blue Angels in action. It was a great time and man I love to feel that roaring rumble in my chest when they go by supersonic!!!! :thumbsup:

First shot is of the bridge coming into the beach, I thought I left early enough to beat the traffic!

Couple choppers, of the flying variety.

How ya like the cool misters the FD set up!! Sweet!

ba1.jpg

ba2.jpg

ba3.jpg

ba4.jpg

Couple of the shots of the masses and the US Coast Guard ship the served as the reference for center of the flying area.

The first aircraft is able to land on water and terra firma, it is called a Widget!

ba5.jpg

ba6.jpg

ba12.jpg

Next up is a demonstration of by the coast guard of a search and rescue.

ba13.jpg

ba14.jpg

ba15.jpg

Then we have a bi-plane that was built by the guy flying it!!

ba16.jpg

ba18.jpg

ba20.jpg

ba21.jpg

ba22.jpg

ba24.jpg

ba25.jpg

ba27.jpg

This is team of P somethings.....sorry forgot the name, probably someone here knows though!

ba28.jpg

ba29.jpg

ba31.jpg

ba33.jpg

ba36.jpg

ba37.jpg

ba39.jpg

ba40.jpg

ba42.jpg

Now it is intermission and I went looking for some trouble to get in, lo and behold, a Marine pull up competition!! Oh yeah, holdin it down for the old guys!!

Whut you know bout dat!!! :laugh:

ba43.jpg

ba44.jpg

And finally the grande finale, the bad boys! Oh yeah, I am talking fighter jets, the Blues, all hail the Blue Angels. You guy ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ba47.jpg

ba48.jpg

ba51.jpg

ba49.jpg

ba52.jpg

ba53.jpg

ba54.jpg

ba56.jpg

ba55.jpg

The bridge in the background with the bi wing stunt plane, is that the one that was used to make the movie True Lies?

Back