Je Li goes to see the Blue Angels !!

Funny, me and the previous Skipper of the blue Angels were talking the other day while we were watching our kids at a schrimage game. lol

The personell who are involved with and maintain those birds are off the hook. I work with another guy who came to us from the Blue Angels, one of the most squared away members I have ever seen..

:beerchug:

:thumbsup: nice pix. I got the opportunity to see them at Pensacola Beach in 2001 when I lived there. You could hardly find a decent place to stand and it was HOT!!!!!!! They are definitely worth seeing though :thumbsup:

Funny, me and the previous Skipper of the blue Angels were talking the other day while we were watching our kids at a schrimage game. lol

The personell who are involved with and maintain those birds are off the hook. I work with another guy who came to us from the Blue Angels, one of the most squared away members I have ever seen..

:beerchug:

Roger that! Blue Angels are top notch all the way! :thumbsup:

Simply amazing! It's unbelievable they can fly that close to each other without crashing. Slap some bombs to those jets and you would not want to piss them off. They could probably drop a cigarrette butt on your roof if they wanted to.

I wonder if they ever have shows up this way? Would love to see them in person. :thumbsup:

what happened to the little Jet Li that we all loved so much... You went from a being gizmo all cute and cuddly to spike the mean tough looking gremlin... (Who knows what I'm talking about)

You still hitten the weights I see...

GEEEEEESH

Simply amazing! It's unbelievable they can fly that close to each other without crashing. Slap some bombs to those jets and you would not want to piss them off. They could probably drop a cigarrette butt on your roof if they wanted to.

I wonder if they ever have shows up this way? Would love to see them in person. :thumbsup:

Whats even more amazing is these are the Navy's oldest F18's.

I used to think the Blue Angels always used to the newest and best. But I was talking to my co-worker who used to be with the Blue Angels and he said nope, they are the oldest F-18's totally stripped of all weapon systems.

fantastic pics.... and i remember those....them those hulk inflateable muscles like i used to buy the kids....how you get them to match ya skin tone so well lol

fantastic pics.... and i remember those....them those hulk inflateable muscles like i used to buy the kids....how you get them to match ya skin tone so well lol

Hee hee hee :laugh::laugh: you's guy's crack me up :laugh::laugh:

what happened to the little Jet Li that we all loved so much... You went from a being gizmo all cute and cuddly to spike the mean tough looking gremlin... (Who knows what I'm talking about)

You still hitten the weights I see...

GEEEEEESH

Been eatin a lot passed midnight!! No really, 2 a.m. 50gram whey protein shake!!

They could probably drop a cigarrette butt on your roof if they wanted to.

:rofl::rofl:

Back