Jay Leno's Y2K on his new show...

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Here are a few clips about his Y2K on his new show...

CLIP 1

CLIP 2

race.gif
AAAssjani.gif
crazy.gif

Good lets see if he'll race a Turbo busa. Because marine turbine is too Chicken Sh-t to back up their claims of "Worlds fastest streetbike".
biggrin.gif

that is just SIC
wish i had an extra 150K to put one of those in my garage ;)

If I remember right there is a lag time between when you twist the throttle adn it actually moves. That is just crazy power. I can't even imagine.

I neve rthought I would say this but that thing may be too fast to actually enjoy all that horse power. What would be the point. Not to mention the price tag. Oh Yeah, NO ENGINE BREAKING,
SHOCKED.gif
that thing is rolling death.

(BigSimp @ Oct. 24 2006,13:27) I neve rthought I would say this but that thing may be too fast to actually enjoy all that horse power.  What would be the point.  Not to mention the price tag.  Oh Yeah, NO ENGINE BREAKING,  
SHOCKED.gif
that thing is rolling death.
thats why they invented the Brake Lever...
coffee.gif

You gotto love the caution readout on the back. When he pulls into the RockStore, dust flys all over the place. Whata gas.

Other advantage of turbine: No vibration
Other disadvantage of turbine: High fuel consumption at idle

I saw him on the Discovery channel. He said that one time a guy pullled up behind him at the lights in a souped-up Honda Civic. He was getting too close, like he wanted a race and the front bumper of the car melted onto the road. hahahaha

Back