Jason Britton back on speed..

Casperle

Registered
Starts new show call Stunt Rider or something. Man is it me or isnt that how he killed superbikes. I think stunting is cool and all but everything gets borrrring after a while. I think they should have a show for the sportbike rider. We are not all into the same thing. Maybe go with some local riders in their area and ride there favorte route with highlights of the ride and ratings on pavement, twisties, danger,ie driveways, cool places to eat, etc. I dont really expect new show to interest me much. They could even cover some forum meets like the Bash and Hayasin the Hills.lol.

Agreed! Would be nice if he could 'mature' away from the circus theme. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking stunting at all!! The appeal of the show could hit a much wider audience and still have the excitement of sprinkling in a few stoppie demos, etc. Maybe even hit some accident avoidance/prevention, 'How to's...' for getting out of tight spots/dealing with butt tucking situations, etc. along with cool places to ride, neat places to eat, and feature many different styles of rides/riders, etc. Kind of like the Andrew Bourdain and Man vs Food shows. Now thar's where you'd just begin to touch more of what people need. Wish I knew a producer...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Last edited:
how many bikers would watch?

the stunt show appeals to a larger audience, and even non riders....its just a numbers game.

I think its called Secrt Stunter? Its about guys ilegally stunting bikes where they dont belong. Another positive step for motorcycling:poke:

As Jay Willie said, if the guys running the shows on the travel channel could make a bike show it would be great.

Stealth Rider starts wednesday at 8:00 eastern on speed. See what its like I guess, probably no Busas.lol.

i think the cinematics of stealth rider will be pretty sweet...

tanner foust shows are awesome. i can't wait for top gear america :D

Starts new show call Stunt Rider or something. Man is it me or isnt that how he killed superbikes. I think stunting is cool and all but everything gets borrrring after a while. I think they should have a show for the sportbike rider. We are not all into the same thing. Maybe go with some local riders in their area and ride there favorte route with highlights of the ride and ratings on pavement, twisties, danger,ie driveways, cool places to eat, etc. I dont really expect new show to interest me much. They could even cover some forum meets like the Bash and Hayasin the Hills.lol.

Exactly my feelings! :thumbsup:

tanner foust shows are awesome. i can't wait for top gear america :D

Is it back on for filming?

Last I heard they were delaying it because of the economy. :(

Post up some info if you have any, I think it's going to be SWEET! :thumbsup:

Is it back on for filming?

Last I heard they were delaying it because of the economy. :(

Post up some info if you have any, I think it's going to be SWEET! :thumbsup:

Not sure but if I recall correctly, the last I heard they were in the process of filming? I could be mistaken.

Only watched parts of the new show tonight but was not impressed with what I saw. Not really sure what the point was......???

Only watched parts of the new show tonight but was not impressed with what I saw. Not really sure what the point was......???

Agree.I watched and think its interesting they show the crew go down some but not Jason. did anyone notice?

Back