Jason Britton at Motorcycle Mall

Wait for the haters!
They'll be along to say how stupid stunting is, and that other types of riders have much more skills!:rofl:
I'm a stunter(and not at Brittons level). I like stunting itself more than watching it, unless it's something new or unique.
To anyone who hasn't seen it in person it's definitely worth watching once. There's a lot of skill involved to handle a bike like that, regardless what the haters say. Of course they're always the guys that wish they could but won't admit it:laugh:

You taking your boy?

there is a time and place for everything. stunting is fun. I'm not sure what that weekend looks like yet. so i see when it gets closer

Enjoy the show. I admire the skill it takes to stunt. Those rides are heavily modified and of course Jason and other professionals aren't out in the streets performing.

Enjoy the show. I admire the skill it takes to stunt. Those rides are heavily modified and of course Jason and other professionals aren't out in the streets performing.

Yes he has. Just a little smarter now.

I don't think there is anything wrong with doing a wheelie. just don't to it when you are in traffic.

he will also be at the roar on the shore here in erie the week after

I met Jason at VIR a while back and was joking with him about the wheelie machine that was beside his booth. :laugh:

Whatever happened to his show?

Funny and ironic thing about that is just about everyone who is on the track now learned at some point on the street. Kind of hard to start out on the track as a kid and grow from there.

Most of the pro drag racers talk about street racing at some point.

Where did Nascar come from? :laugh:

Not saying it is right at all, and the consequences can be great. Racing on the street can cost lives...but I had to put that thought in there because I believe that is where Britton acquired the skills for his career.

I applaud Jason for being able to go legit and provide entertainment for the rest of us to watch.

Cool.
I bought my Busa from there back in March.
I will be sure to come buy

I sure there will be some haters there.
People need to understand there are reasons/interests why people purchase bikes.
Stunting
Drag racing
Track racing
Cruising
etc.

All have their respectable place

If some squids wanna find an un-used road or parking lot somewhere to stunt and race etc, I think they should be left alone. Let them get it out of their system there instead of this hi-way blocking crap.

If they crash...they crash. It's called "natural selection". :laugh:

I've been know to race once or twice,here and there.Even had the encouragement of The HouseMouse who was on the back.

We came up on a pack of squids once,most of them on 600's and 750's...HouseMouse say's to me..."Lets kick some 750 ass." :rofl:

We had a couple guys in their hopped up camaro offer to "go." I gave them a head start.(for safety reasons,they were all over the road with wheel spin) When we whent passed on the back wheel the wife gave them a nice *smile*.

When they caught up a the next light,we all had a good laugh.

Fun times.

RSD.

Wait for the haters!

To anyone who hasn't seen it in person it's definitely worth watching once.
I agree. its worth watching once or for 5 minutes at least cause after that its like watching a re-run of a lame movie over and over again.

If some squids wanna find an un-used road or parking lot somewhere to stunt and race etc, I think they should be left alone. Let them get it out of their system there instead of this hi-way blocking crap.

If they crash...they crash. It's called "natural selection". :laugh:
but thats the problem. they cant find a parking lot to do their stunts. there are many who like to drag race but you dont see them doing 180 mph down the highway everytime they go out and ride.

there is a time and a place for doing stunts but unfortunately most of the stunt riders only want to do them in heavy traffic so everyone can see what a hero they are while they put everyone at risk doing so and at the same time give ALL OF US a black eye for just riding a bike period....:whistle:

Stealth rides or stealth riders or something to that nature.
Just him going around trying to film certain stunts in popular cities and iconic figures

Back