Jason Briton @ Fay Myers Denver CO

Used to watch him practice at the Irvine Spectrum in So. CA. That guy is exceptionally good at what he does.

--Wag--

thumb_up.gif

Jason has exceptional skills but not sure I can go along with all he seems to encourage (street squids) Some of his tv time I think puts out a bad message to a lot of riders.. May not be as it appears on TV but sure seems people get stupid when they ride around him..

Jason has exceptional skills but not sure I can go along with all he seems to encourage (street squids)  Some of his tv time I think puts out a bad message to a lot of riders..  May not be as it appears on TV but sure seems people get stupid when they ride around him..
+1
This is what happens to our babies after they get stolen.
Stunt them till they're totally trash and then throw em in a dumpster.
Can't register a stolen VIN so lets trash it for the short time we'll have it.
Who cares if it gets ruined just throw it away. We didn't pay for it.
Have to fogive me. My last bike was stolen from my garage but found a month later at a big lot where a bunch of squids hang out trickin all the time.The cops kick them out but can't go every day. Cops pull in ,everybody scatters,and my 06 Gixxer 1000 is the only thing left laying next to the dumpster. All kinda bikes and parts in the dumpster and all around it. Total carnage. So when I see guys tricken and stunting and not caring about the bikes when they crash I instantly think the worst. THAT SQUID IS RIDING A STOLEN BIKE! and I want to do to them what they did to my baby.
Thank for letting me rant. I'm OK now.

Jason has exceptional skills but not sure I can go along with all he seems to encourage (street squids)  Some of his tv time I think puts out a bad message to a lot of riders..  May not be as it appears on TV but sure seems people get stupid when they ride around him..
+1
This is what happens to our babies after they get stolen.
Stunt them till they're totally trash and then throw em in a dumpster.
Can't register a stolen VIN so lets trash it for the short time we'll have it.
Who cares if it gets ruined just throw it away. We didn't pay for it.
Have to fogive me. My last bike was stolen from my garage but found a month later at a big lot where a bunch of squids hang out trickin all the time.The cops kick them out but can't go every day. Cops pull in ,everybody scatters,and my 06 Gixxer 1000 is the only thing left laying next to the dumpster. All kinda bikes and parts in the dumpster and all around it. Total carnage. So when I see guys tricken and stunting and not caring about the bikes when they crash I instantly think the worst. THAT SQUID IS RIDING A STOLEN BIKE! and I want to do to them what they did to my baby.
Thank for letting me rant. I'm OK now.
I agree with you. The feeling is just like if you had a 16 yr daughter and she got gang raped and than they found her dead naked body in a shallow grave a year later. I know how you feel.

Dang it!  I swore when I missed him last year that I was going to pay attention and catch him if he came again.  I missed it again.  I only live about 4-5 miles away from Fay Myers.

I saw a couple hayabusas in a group of riders yesterday. One was a stretched copper/silver and the other was black with an orange stripe. Was that you by any chance?

I saw a couple hayabusas in a group of riders yesterday.  One was a stretched copper/silver and the other was black with an orange stripe.  Was that you by any chance?
Was not me.... I seen them as well. My Busa is an 2004 Blue and Sonic Silver. I was there with wife and kids. Did meet VIC and CAT3 and spoke briefly. Was a bit on the cold side to ride for me. Even the stunters were having a hard time due to the elevation. The biks just did not have the power they needed but they managed.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back