Jardine GP1 Dual's

I have them on my 2009. Absolutely love them, I think they look better once they are on than in the pics when you are buying them. They are loud but not too loud in my opinion, I didn't use the enclosed baffles. Harley's get away with open pipes, why can't we? I am very happy that I only spent $311 for them and not over $500 or $600 for slip ons. Yes they crackle and backfire if you let off the gas but I kinda like that as long as it does not hurt the motor.

Cool! thanks for the reply. I figured they would sound like any shorty slip on, or like brocks alienhead. what about for 2up riding.. any difficulty there for the passenger?

No difficulty for the passenger and none of the foot pedal controls come near the pipes to worry about denting. I found them cheapest on Motosport.com.

right on!! I found them on ebay as well.. pretty cheap. My R-77's got scuffed up and I'm disgusted. I would really love to have another set of r-77's but I am looking for a lil more grunt.

Are the GP1's stainless steel? do they tinge or fade?

thanks!

I have them, i like em, they were cheap and short. I coupled them with the Vance and Hines headers and now they are WAY loud. I also wrapped mine in exhaust wrap cuz i didnt like the weld look

alright keep me posted on your progress on the gp1's. My bike is in storage now for the year... so got lots of time to decide! :):beerchug:

Yes I imagine they can be powder coated. Thats what I was thinking of doing. Probably a flat black or a glossy black.

I have them on my 2009. Absolutely love them, I think they look better once they are on than in the pics when you are buying them. They are loud but not too loud in my opinion, I didn't use the enclosed baffles. Harley's get away with open pipes, why can't we? I am very happy that I only spent $311 for them and not over $500 or $600 for slip ons. Yes they crackle and backfire if you let off the gas but I kinda like that as long as it does not hurt the motor.

Does anyone know if these crackles and backfires are injurious to the engine????

Are u getting the crackles and backfiring with the stock header? Do you still have the cats in place or did u gut them out? Thanks!

Ps I doubt the crackles and pops will hurt the engine

Are u getting the crackles and backfiring with the stock header? Do you still have the cats in place or did u gut them out? Thanks!

Ps I doubt the crackles and pops will hurt the engine

I have the same pipes. Yes it does crackle n pop, no worries.

I wanna see pictures

I'm gonna pull the trigger on these fairly soon. there are some vids on you tube.

can you guys post up some pics and maybe a lil vid?

- Hayabusa jardine gp1 exhausts[/url]

I dont really care for this second vid.. its in a garage..
- K9 HAYABUSA JARDINE GP1 EXHAUST 025[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back