Japanese vs European/ North American OEM Hayabusa accessories/parts

Apocalypse

Registered
Does anyone knows the difference between the new Hayabusa parts sold for the Japanese market vs European/North American ?
I've noticed most of the OEM accessories/parts sold on the Japanese market have different product codes, like the touring windscreen : Japanese product code 94600-10840 vs European 94600-10830-000 or Japanese grip heaters 57100-10811 vs European 57100-10810-000 ,etc.
I also noticed there is an OEM alarm 99170-10L00 ,offered on the Japanese Suzuki accessories/parts website : Japanese 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa accessories/parts
Anyone knows if we can fit the OEM alarm on an European 2021 Hayabusa? Also will the heated grips and other accessories/parts are compatible?
If so, I think in some countries in Europe it's cheaper to import directly from Japan...

Does anyone knows the difference between the new Hayabusa parts sold for the Japanese market vs European/North American ?
I've noticed most of the OEM accessories/parts sold on the Japanese market have different product codes, like the touring windscreen : Japanese product code 94600-10840 vs European 94600-10830-000 or Japanese grip heaters 57100-10811 vs European 57100-10810-000 ,etc.
I also noticed there is an OEM alarm 99170-10L00 ,offered on the Japanese Suzuki accessories/parts website : Japanese 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa accessories/parts
Anyone knows if we can fit the OEM alarm on an European 2021 Hayabusa? Also will the heated grips and other accessories/parts are compatible?
If so, I think in some countries in Europe it's cheaper to import directly from Japan...
I know in the past on other bikes I've ordered Japanese spec OEM items and they fit perfectly....

I honestly can't see why any part for the gen 3 would be different....

The parts fiche is not universal: it is country specific and I find that determining which items fit and even which items are available as accessories hard to figure out when using the fiche as a reference.

Be sure you are referencing the correct parts fiche; the country code will match the code on the cardboard box your bike came in:

E00 Japan
E02 UK
E03 USA
E19 EU
E28 Canada
etc

E.g. 2017 HAYABUSA 1300 MOTO Suzuki motorcycle # SUZUKI MOTORCYCLES - Genuine Spare Parts Catalog

Last edited:
I've noticed most of the OEM accessories/parts sold on the Japanese market have different product codes, like the touring windscreen : Japanese product code 94600-10840 vs European 94600-10830-000
Sometimes it’s a matter of regulatory approval of these parts. Has anyone figured out if one is clear and one is tinted slightly?

Sometimes it’s a matter of regulatory approval of these parts. Has anyone figured out if one is clear and one is tinted slightly?
From what my dealer was able to find out, the touring windscreen appears to only be available in clear

From what my dealer was able to find out, the touring windscreen appears to only be available in clear
The gen 3 is quite new, the aftermarket hasn't quite caught up to it yet...soon there will be a thousand things out there for it....it probably took a while for the aftermarket to kick in when the gen 2 came out...

Give it a year and then you'll be up to your ears in aftermarket goodies for the gen 3.

From what I saw in videos it's not 100% clear. It's probably 20 - 30% dark
At first I thought that it's photochromic, but no.
It looks the same on Japanese market Hayabusas.

Back