Jacksonville Ninja!

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So there is this guy who goes out the a popular intersection out here in J-ville and does his karate. I somehow just spotted him for the first time the other day :laugh: Everyone calls him Radio or the Jacksonville Ninja!

kqyds9-radio1.jpg

****Skip**** the stupid first part of this video to about 30 seconds in the video. I dont know what the hell the ignorant beginning is about :dunno: but its got really good footage of the guy. I did not embed the video because of the first 30 seconds of the video.
- Radio His "The Street Work Out"[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
so...he spends 8 hours a day on the streetcorner doing this. Looks like he's in good enough health/shape to GO GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US. But I'll bet he's on the government dole.....

so...he spends 8 hours a day on the streetcorner doing this. Looks like he's in good enough health/shape to GO GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US. But I'll bet he's on the government dole.....

Sir Keith, I know he is a Marine, but I don't know if he is retired or former... I have never heard a bad word about him and at times he goes around with the signs for different shops... never seen him with his hand out and he is extremely friendly... I don't think this one is a bad news story...

there was a guy on St petes beach aswell he used to come out around 3 and go for a few hours.

You know nothing about him except what youv'e seen from these few clips and you know he's on the goverenment dole an dosen't have a job like the rest of us?

He actually is advertising for some furniture store right now walking around with signs when hes not doing karate Im guessing :laugh:. Not sure if they are paying him or not

well ...we all know what happens when we assume....

Hey hey heyyy. Hes just fed up with all the welfare people like most of us are. He just chose to vent a little bit. Cant blame him. He just didnt know the guy, thats all.

Sir Keith, I know he is a Marine, but I don't know if he is retired or former... I have never heard a bad word about him and at times he goes around with the signs for different shops... never seen him with his hand out and he is extremely friendly... I don't think this one is a bad news story...

You know what Shawn, you are absolutely right. I have got to stop posting when taking massive sinus meds.

I mean, the guy seems to have a positive attitude, he's not panhandling, and it's obviously keeping him in shape.

If he's retired and that's what he does with his time, that's his business. More power to him.

What was bothering me was another story I'd just seen on the news, about someone wanting to do this or that, or have a goal of having a bunch of kids, but when asked how they were going to afford it, the answer was, "well, I'm on government assistance" and it torqued me off.

back to bed <sniffle><cough>

Hey hey heyyy. Hes just fed up with all the welfare people like most of us are. He just chose to vent a little bit. Cant blame him. He just didnt know the guy, thats all.

Ohhh not giving him grief... Just a jokeingly way of saying to not second guess. Lol

Is ok, you guys are right. I should have looked more at the positive.

Back