Jackson haters

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Just because kid says it not always true

20 years of his life 4 what? nothing .

Former Vancouver police officer Clyde Ray Spencer spent nearly 20 years in prison after he was convicted of sexually molesting his son and daughter. Now, the children say it never happened.
Matthew Spencer and Kathryn Tetz, who live in Sacramento, Calif., each took the stand Friday in Clark County Superior Court to clear their father's name, The Columbian newspaper reported.

Matthew, now 33, was 9 years old at the time. He told a judge he made the allegation after months of insistent questioning by now-retired Clark County sheriff's detective Sharon Krause just so she would leave him alone.
Tetz, 30, said she doesn't remember what she told Krause back in 1985, but she remembers Krause buying her ice cream. She said that when she finally read the police reports she was "absolutely sure" the abuse never happened.
"I would have remembered something that graphic, that violent," Tetz said

vid

Kids Recant Abuse

This was on the news last night. Absolutely appauling! I think it's only fair that Sharon Drause spend 20 years in prison for what she did to this man!

Eye for an eye in this case!

There have been documentary reports in the past in which children are trained to respond yes after repetitive questioning by counselors about sexual abuse allegations. The counselor uses anatomical dolls and quickly pushes the kid to say he/she was touched down there etc.

i CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING SPEC IF THE KIDS PARENTS STAND COLLECT MILLIONS.Like being in school the kid wants do what they are supposed 2

I can see a 40 year old fruit loop pedifile that likes to sleep with young
boys and more money than he knows what to do with building a mini-disney
world to attract his...targets.

I can also see the 40 year old man WHO LIKES TO SLEEP WITH YOUNG BOYS
@ A SLUMBER PARTY...paying out 20+ Million DOLLARS to make it all go away.

A groan man who likes to sleep with young boys if 'efd UP period. You can
dress it up or try to excuse it away all you want, lipstick on a pig...it's still
a pig. And that's just the tip of iceburg for wacky world of Jackson. :whistle:

How many hundreds of kids got to hang out @ neverland? And Jackson NEVER
touched a single one ???

Of course your not going to want to believe that your childhood buddy who
got famous is guilty of any wrong doing and you'll rush to his defense.
Hoisting up one case and saying..."See". It would be easy to post 100 cases
of known pedifiles or worse...the 100s that never get noticed. It's got nothing
to with Jackson one way or the other.

Jackson has such an aray of bizzar behavior...pedifile is extremely extremely
believable.

Jackson has such an aray of bizzar behavior...pedifile is extremely extremely
believable.

My life is ANYTHING but normal, would I be profiled into being a pedofhile? I sure as heck hope not.

All WE know is what the sensationalist, misleading "news" foists upon us. I was not there, I do not know.

far as sex goes, I dated an abuse victim for a while and ended up doing a lot of research.... more than likely 90% of us did at least ONE thing that was sexually wrong in our life that very few or nobody knows about. I'm not defending Micheal or preverts at all... all I am saying is

"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone"

My life is ANYTHING but normal, would I be profiled into being a pedofhile? I sure as heck hope not.

All WE know is what the sensationalist, misleading "news" foists upon us. I was not there, I do not know.

far as sex goes, I dated an abuse victim for a while and ended up doing a lot of research.... more than likely 90% of us did at least ONE thing that was sexually wrong in our life that very few or nobody knows about. I'm not defending Micheal or preverts at all... all I am saying is

"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone"

Where did you get that percentage number from is it possible to be a little more specific as to what "sexually wrong" is without breaking forum rules that is:laugh: And I do believe that a lot of kids are coached into fabricating stuff up. Was that% from a research study or just interviewing your friends ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He paid $35,000,000.00 to keep families quiet........hmmmm.

Hey the man was surely an awesome talent that redefined pop music...but that doesn't translate him into being an upstanding member of society. At least not in my opinion.

He paid $35,000,000.00 to keep families quiet........hmmmm.

Hey the man was surely an awesome talent that redefined pop music...but that doesn't translate him into being an upstanding member of society. At least not in my opinion.

hey big companies do this all the time. It's to keep away bad press! You take care of it outside of court not cause you're wrong but maybe because you feel as if you want get a fair trail because of who you are and you status.

notthiscrapagainfx2pj3.jpg

notthiscrapagainfx2pj3.jpg

if it smells like **** ...tastes like ****...looks like ****...it must be ****

The $$ he was extorted out of little bit of nothing 2 him.Why take tha chance the parents gladly accepted it.What does that say 4 there charecter?

The $$ he was extorted out of little bit of nothing 2 him.Why take tha chance the parents gladly accepted it.What does that say 4 there charecter?

It says they are messed up too but should not excuse MJ's behavior. Lets not forget the kids, they were the victims.

The true victim was M.J.

After the death of Michael Jackson, Jordan Chandler tells the whole truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he (Jordan) and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts which included oral sex. Jordan gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported amount of US$22 million, but the strain led Jackson to start taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted to these painkillers.

Now after Michael’s death Chandler decides to tell the truth. “I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell the lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and if he will forgive me.”

Under the influence of a father who told his son to lie that Jackson had touched his genitals, Jordan Chandler subsequently told a psychiatrist and later on the police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were Michael’s genitals.

“Now for the first time I can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father’s lies to escape from being poor,” Jordan said.

Must have been a pretty good description otherwise why not fight it in court?

Back