Jackson haters

Don't know but I wonder why this was released at the end of June but none of the news media or tabloid shows have picked it up. Sounds suspect to me.

Where did you get that percentage number from is it possible to be a little more specific as to what "sexually wrong" is without breaking forum rules that is:laugh: And I do believe that a lot of kids are coached into fabricating stuff up. Was that% from a research study or just interviewing your friends ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's an arbitrary representative number made up by me after years of research and lots of public info. My friends seem to fit, and no, I'd rather not go into MUCH detail here. but can include playing doctor, showing each other, age of loss of virginity, personally non-typical practices. SOMEONE is creating that stat you read in every doctor's office room: 1 in 4 are sex abuse victims. 25%!!!

Speaking of fabricating, did you read about the dad that ws imprisoned for 20 years because his kids were COAXED into lying about abuse? Interrogation techniques claim if you badger someone with the same question enough times, kids will give in and say it's true. Bunch of crap.

so then this has no merit?

i get it, you like this guy.....and you want to ignore anything that is negative about him. cool, that works for.

fact is you do not know him, you do not know what he does with little boys....

MJ himself has stated that he shares his bed with young boys...

the only thing that is worse than attacking a dead man.....is pretending that the dead man was better than he was....

he was a great entertainer, nothing more....and like it or not all we really know about him is what we saw thru the lens of a camera....

THE NEGATIVE POLICE REPORT WAS GIVIN BY A LIAR.
THEREFOR ITS WORTHLESS.
They got there $$ they got what they wanted.

RIP_Michael_Jackson_by_Bosh1501.jpg

Last edited:
Yea..he made great music....but a grown man saying he see's nothing wrong with sleeping in bed with little boys...there is something wrong with him..did he do it...i don't know...but he is wierd... and all the plastic surgery to look like peter pan....

He made thriller........thriller

+1 Next time you wipe your child azz think twice you could be convicted as child molester, after all, you do touch it down there... :puke:

Big difference between your own kid and other peoples kids. No one is accusing MJ of molesting his own kids. Just someone elses.

here we go again...if you are accused of robbing a bank and aquitted of it due to "pay off or lack of evidence" do you continue to use that bank? or go there to just "socialize" no y ou stop going to the bank and you find some other responsible way of handleing your money. IF YOU ARE ACCUSED OF MOLESTING KIDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER (GET THE HINT) THEN YOU STOP GOING AROUND KIDS..........DUH. no wait...apparantly someone else solved that problem for him. (see latoyas lastest theorys on the web)

This was on the news last night. Absolutely appauling! I think it's only fair that Sharon Drause spend 20 years in prison for what she did to this man!

Eye for an eye in this case!

+100093049823948209384209384

that is simply ridiculous

Big difference between your own kid and other peoples kids. No one is accusing MJ of molesting his own kids. Just someone elses.

Same shid.. :rofl:

If you kid shid himself being in my house, playing with my kids? Should I sent him back as is or what?

Back