Iwell, think i got screwed on a busa block

N2O5O

Donating Member
Registered
Well I bought a busa block on ebay, tryin to get a step ahead on my 1397 project. Bought it on the 27th of last month and paid for it immediately by paypal. Got one message from the guy that it was shipped. I paid for 2-3 usps. Have not recieved anything in the mail and the guy will not return any of my messages on ebay or email. Anyone have any dealings with paypal or Ebay with trying to get a hold of scammers.

<!--EDIT|N2O5O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141791482 -->

If your paypal is thru your credit card, call your credit card and tell them what happened. They will credit back your money.

Yea i have, go to ebay click on my ebay (your account) go down to Dispute Console and file a complaint you will nee the item# etc. it will walk you thru it. Its worked for me twice, Good luck

did ya buy the satisfaction guarantee? seems like i read something in the user agreement with pay pal that ya couldn't recall funding I could be wrong tho
wink.gif

did ya buy the satisfaction guarantee? seems like i read something in the user agreement with pay pal that ya couldn't  recall funding I could be wrong tho
wink.gif
The wife has had to get money back from paypal a couple times. Called CC company and they cancel payment. Bet it happens more than you think

Yea I think I will give it a couple more day then just file a complaint with ebay. My papal is not through a cc, but cash so I cannot cancel the payment.

did ya buy the satisfaction guarantee? seems like i read something in the user agreement with pay pal that ya couldn't  recall funding I could be wrong tho
wink.gif
The wife has had to get money back from paypal a couple times.  Called CC company and they cancel payment.  Bet it happens more than you think
thats cool i wasnt sure just thought i read somthing about waving some rights couldnt rember

I would file the comlaint then when it is settled you cancel the dispute/comlainte. What that does is PayPal/Ebay contacts them for you. But don't cancel it before you get credited I did that onece, now I have to go visit Cresent Cycle in North Carolina because i took his word that he would send it. That lieing sack of shat, Sorry
crazy.gif

If you file a claim through paypal and the other perosn doesnt respond, paypal will take money from their account and credit it to you. Doesnt matter how you paid.

If you file a claim through paypal and the other perosn doesnt respond, paypal will take money from their account and credit it to you.  Doesnt matter how you paid.
I hope. I have sent this dude several emails. He even responded to one saing if was shipped 2 day air on the 24th of last month.......

Well the guys needs to produce a receipt of shipment .

If he can't , can that be construed as internet fraud ?

Was it shipped USPS , FedEx or UPS ? Did he offer up a tracking number ?

Ok, I filed a complaint with ebay and paypal. This guys ebay name is....ehinsdale. The name on the paypal is Sean omalley....Just beware. Thanks Joe

Back