I've lost my Kanji.

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone else logged on recently to find their post count down, I have lost a few of my posts and so my first Kanji has gone. I know I only have four more to post to regain it by why was it taken in the first place????

Has anyone else logged on recently to find their post count down, I have lost a few of my posts and so my first Kanji has gone. I know I only have four more to post to regain it by why was it taken in the first place????

Some of your post may have been in a thread that was moved to the Play ground area of the board. Post do not count in that section.

I lost several post myself.

Ok scratch this thought, some thing went screwy and I 've got them back:cheerleader:, all thanks to the guys , Jim I think at the help desk:beerchug:.But thanks for the info any how.

do3 lost 32thousand posts, not amused.

Wow Phil, I thought you were joking! He went from 42k+ down to 11k. :rofl: I think he gets post ho of the year honors based on that figure alone! Of course granted the fact that 31000 of those post were just a smiley, and the average post is oh say....15 words, technically he only lost a little over 2000 posts! :laugh:

I think the post count thing is a joke myself,too much weight put on it.its like if you dont have 10,000 posts you dont know anything

I think the post count thing is a joke myself,too much weight put on it.its like if you dont have 10,000 posts you dont know anything

hehe, 10k? nah, but 2500 :poke: :whistle: :moon:

Funny thing, post count is somewhat unimportant to strength of knowledge, I think its a better indicator of participation.

I also noticed that BA Busa lost a TON of posts with DO3 :whistle:

I could not agree more, I see a ton of people with thousands of post that dont know much about bikes,

I also know a couple of guys from here that only have a hundred or so post and can rebuild a busa in a weekend.

people worry way to much about post counts

Last edited:
I thik we should all
30j0lzs.gif
....:laugh:

Back