Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
So am I a computer geek now?
rock.gif

Never thought of myself as one, my computer at home is not even up and running
tounge.gif

ssshhhh don't tell my boss...
What is the average posts a day average that separates geeks from normals?

Guess I shouldn't use the word "geek", people around here react with violence when they here that word
laugh.gif
guess its childhood flashbacks.

I remember when I only had .27 average posts a day!!!

So lets see;
0-.50 doesn't know where the keyboard is
.51-.99 knows Al Gore didn't invent the internet
1.00-1.99 computer savoy
2.00-4.99 computer geek/nerd
5.00-and on hasn't seen the sun since they got DSL

I think your still ok at 2.0 anything exceeding 5.0 is where the trouble starts either your screwing off at work or your not out riding enough. Now for those at 8-10+ per day, please seek professional help.    
jump9.gif

Little more each day, little more each week, little more each year.
wow.gif

and I thought I was bad only being in the 4s You need to pick up the pace.
laugh.gif

When do you actually know your an addict? Is it something that's self identified or does someone have to tap you on the shoulder and let you know that you havn't left the room for weeks.
type.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
AAAssjani.gif
1zhelp.gif

When yer wife starts ragging on ya for being addicted, then you have a problem. Till then...

Happy posting!
wink.gif

I've decided that just 2 posts a day isn't truly an addiction yet...nope, until you're fingers actually hurt from typing books or replying to as many threads as possible just to say "hey, I've got 4000 posts now", I think you can skip rehab!
laugh.gif

An indication of spending too much time on this board came to me a few nights ago...without honestly knowing any details, let's just say that a few members here are crossing paths with me in my dreams...

No...no...it's isn't something all flowery and magical, it's my mind's own ill conceived notions of what I know about a lot of you, telling me to do this or that with my Busa, talking about going on rides...

I'm pathetic...maybe working two jobs, or hell, how about working the one I have, would help?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I cant count the number of times wifey has looked at the pc screen, "oh your on that board again".....lol!!!!!!

Oh, so we're just "THAT board" to her?
mad.gif

I thought we were special...
laugh.gif

Ummm, I need to go work now...

Back