I've gotta say...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...being in a forum full of men is pretty much the same as being in a room full of catty women :whistle: Or, a room full of 12 year old girls, I'm not sure which one it is :rofl:

Feel free to start venting ALL FRUSTRATIONS in this thread ONLY...all other forms of frustration vented in various other threads will not be deleted, but I will make a lot of fun of you if you're whining both here and behind your backs :laugh:

Men... :goodboy:

P.S. I'm taking questions and offering free advice all day long...even if you don't want it :laugh:

No frustrations here Chelle, love ya girl! :thumbsup:

Just remember, men are like waffles, women are like spagetti. I'll have to explain that one in person. :laugh:

I got lost surfing and ended up on this thread. that's all and fine, but.... there's no pictures.....

Va, we are the MEN. The hunter gathers, the protectors, the defenders, the lovers, the hurters, the strong shoulder to cry and lean on. We stand tall when our women call upon us. We step into the dark to make sure all is safe. We are the powerful ones of the union between a man and a woman.

When we are in a bad way, woman is our support. She is our crutch. We, need her.

And we don`t come home whining about what Gsxr or lil charlie or Blanca or skydivr or chris said. :rofl:

For Strife...

funny-cats-photos.jpg

Back