I've Been STAMPEDE'D

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
What a kick! Great to see all the gang, most for the 1st time! Wish more of you folks coulda joined us. Maybe next year.

Here is the link to my pics. I didnt take as many as I thought. Guess I was riding or drinking and only shot about 60 :beerchug:

Photo link :
Picasa Web Albums - Kent - Stampede-09

A few teaser shots ...

Stampede-2009 049b.JPG

Stampede-2009 061b.JPG

Stampede-2009 062b.JPG

Stampede-2009 028b.JPG

Stampede-2009 053b.JPG

I had a Great Time !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SCAR for taking the time out of your Life to get this done. CAP it was Good to Finally Meet You :bowdown:. Thanks to our Host RENO Riders (You Know Who You Are) for taking Us around the Town. I have Pics but the Ones Allready Posted are Better. I met a lot of People this Weekend So if I did'nt not Mention You Individually (Nothing Personal)

PARDINI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a PARTY ANIMAL :thumbsup:

Very Tired Now :sleepy:

I had a Great Time !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SCAR for taking the time out of your Life to get this done. CAP it was Good to Finally Meet You :bowdown:. Thanks to our Host RENO Riders (You Know Who You Are) for taking Us around the Town. I have Pics but the Ones Allready Posted are Better. I met a lot of People this Weekend So if I did'nt not Mention You Individually (Nothing Personal)

PARDINI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a PARTY ANIMAL :thumbsup:

Very Tired Now :sleepy:

Oh it's personal!!! :poke:

Oh it's personal!!! :poke:

John! Now that I know U guyz can get out here in 1/2 a Day I'll let U know when we gather up a group for Cool Nor Cal / Nevada Rides...

Nice to meet U & Brian I'll buy the next round. :beerchug:

John! Now that I know U guyz can get out here in 1/2 a Day I'll let U know when we gather up a group for Cool Nor Cal / Nevada Rides...

Nice to meet U & Brian I'll buy the next round. :beerchug:

Sounds good, I really want to ride more nocal roads.

This is the road we took to get to Reno ... yawn ... about an average road around here ... :laugh:

Stampede-2009 007b.JPG

Needless to say Kent, your pics are a step above the norm!
I'm all keyed up to join you maniac NorCal guys for RIDES! Make sure to let ole Pace and me know as far ahead of time as possible so we can schedule. My eyes are getting tired of looking at tumbleweeds and sand, gotta view the 'green' on your side of the mountain!:beerchug:
I apologize for Monitor Pass not being what it used to be (tar snakes, yikes) and then I was going to surprise our little group with a spin around Diamond Valley road only to find it closed off for a bicycling event. Bummer!

Back