I've been ducking this SC stang..

took out 1 steel pole with the door, one with the quarter panel. See where it even broke the mag.

v2.jpg

BAM....steel pole right in the face. Thats the way it appeared to me as I was upside down on the side walk headed right for it....

v3.jpg

So, in the end I was lucky.The golf course never sued.The golfers never sued,and the cops calmed down enough to where they felt the ensuing nightmares(hehehe) a destroyed hotrod,and 6 points for dangerous driving were punishment enuff.

I never learned my lesson thou...had my licence suspended once,was put on probabation twice for driving infractions,mostly speeding,crashed a couple more cars.

So, in the end,did I finally mature.

O ya.

Forsure.

Yup, ahuh.

I went out an' bought the worlds fastest production vehicle.

here's the spot on the road it happened. You can see where one of the steel poles had to be totally replaced. I guess it could n't be saved...
tounge.gif

Thats a great story rubba!!! too bad about the '71 (or 2) Vega....I agree, I thought they looked like a mini Camaro..(design purpose, ya think?)

The one we built was kinda nasty; 350 4-bolt block, 327 large jornal steel crank, 11.5:1 slugs, bottom all balanced. Up top we had bowtie 202 (no 205's yet) heads, all ported and polished up, crane rollers & stud girdles, the biggest Crower solid lift shaft that we could wiggle in, all topped off with a edelbrock proram 2 with dual 650 holleys. electric fans & waterpump. TH400 with caddi (extra) plates, manual valvebody. Mopar 8.75 rear with 3:91's. Don Hardy 5 lug rotors on front to match. Outside we had one of like 500 made....a Hooker IMSA panel kit. Looked like a little race car. (went like one too) Full,,,and I do mean FULL roll cage + connectors.

The wreck was no were near as spectacular as yours tho....too much throttle thru a corner and backed it off the road. Hit a bank hard and just bent it.

Sorry rubb...no pics
sad.gif
Badazz car tho...I miss it!

Ahh,magnesium slots, classic wheel along with the craggar SS and Keystone Klassics.:)

nice story, NJ....you too, Rubb.

THankfully I haven't flipped anything....yet. I don't really plan on it either, ya know?

Back