Ive been a dumb a$$

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I got my baby back from my budy gettin the wheels done up pimp style. I was all happy about gettin her back and goin for a ride. I get home and start to back it out of the truck onto the landing with the ramp, and holy ####, I drop it, and there it is, balanced between the tail gate and the steps. Nice, polished wheels, color changing powder coat, all washed up and pretty, and busted to ####!!!!

The front fender is scared, lower faring dempeled and scratched to piss, and the tale section has to be replaced completly, its cracked, completly torn around the vent holes.

I need help in gettin replacement parts people, HELP!!!!

I feel like a complet dumb ass and I know it, but hay, everybody has an off day, it just so happens that it happens to me more often than anybody else.

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
ernaehrung019.gif

Jester, I feel your pain, brother.

I had my new Silver Busa exactly TWO WEEKS to the day, when I let it come off the side stand in the garage. I felt like such a total.... I don't even know what I felt like. But I'll tell you, it was really hard to sleep that night, believe it or not. I've replayed those critical 3 seconds over in my mind probably two dozen times, wishing I could just relive it and do it differently.

Two piece of info to ease the emotional trauma some:

1. After a few days you don't feel as bad or guilty, but you'll still want to get it fixed.

2. There's pages and pages of Hayabusa stuff on e bay. Currently there's a full set of plastic that's been sanded and primed for new paint. Simply type in "Hayabusa" and you'll get about 5 pages of stuff.

Good luck.

yes its rideable, its all cosmetic, thank good. All I have to do is find fairings, which is turning out to be very hard!! copper is a hard color to find..

devil.gif
devil.gif
I know how you feel. I dropped my old busa, the one the girlfriends got now. It cost me a wedge to get it fixed, but I cried at the time.

devil.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

I agree with Narcissus....................I took his advice and used Sunrise for some body work. Talk to Jim and ask for the Hayabusa.org discount. Service is quick and nothing beats body work with factory color and DECALS!!! which will knock ya back a few if you want factory
lookaround.gif
. Foudation only needs a wet sand before any custom painting too. Preparing the foundation is key to a perfect job and clean foundations cut the time significantly.
After factoring in materials, Decals, used panels (time finding them!!!&#33
wink.gif
any repairs the foudations need and what I'd charge to shoot them......:0:
wow.gif
wow.gif
.................Sunrise is a bargain!!!

Used the down time to do a little paint work on the fender and speed hump. Hard to see in the little avatar but I'm on the mapp in PA...

If ya want Carbon or carbon/kevlar try Yoyodyne

Click here to go to yoyodyne

ask for Fred

I never did thank Narcissus for the good advice...........Thanks!
aktion033.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

wow.gif

My girlfriends pants made some scratches right by the vent holes on the back by her feat I am replacing the whole tail section Yes I am anal about my bike I priced out the entire tail section stock parts for about 310.00 is that good or bad I have a blue and silver 2000 does someone want to see the scrathes maybe buy plastic it is mint shape like I said her pants wore some small scratches in the paint both sides

Race 24x
Sunrise tail section $273.00 + ship.............~15.00

I wanted to shoot A tail section with red/white stripes and a speed hump blue with a few stars. Whataya lookin for, for the tail???????????
John

Back