IT'S TRUE!! LOBUSA GOT MARRIED!

Congrats Lo. Thats a beautiful pic of you two.
thumbs-up.gif

Best wishes, Lo. You two make a nice pair. Are you guys staying put in NorCal? Best regards and cheers to you and Shawn.

Im happy for ya Lo. Tell Shawn hes a lucky man. Good pics too! Got any more than are board safe?

Congrats you two.

You guys make a beatiful pair...Take care and may God bless you...

Im happy for ya Lo. Tell Shawn hes a lucky man. Good pics too! Got any more than are board safe?

Congrats you two.
Thanks again guys!!! Junbug, as it stands right now, Cali is the place for us... but ya never know!!

Josh, I'm the one who is lucky but I'll tell Shawn what you said!!! I'll see if I can dig up another PG rated pic, can't put anything out there that would have me in divorce court after just a week!

KS, thanks for the blessings.... We are truly blessed!!

Shawn_Lo_Limo.jpg

New here and don't really know you but I just got married a few months ago. So, congrats and way your futeure together be filled with happiness.

Congrats you two !
smile.gif
You're living the high life now
smile.gif
You both look happy as ever.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Wish i woulda known u were out here LO im on OAHU in pearl city ida took yall out and celebrate tru island stylee
cool.gif

Congratulations Lo and Shawn. I hope you have a very happy life together.

Much happiness you two. A honeymoon filled with bike riding has got to be a great beginning to a long and happy life together. Cheers
beerchug.gif

Hey Sis! Congrats again and wish you both all the best. Allmost didnt recognize Shawn with hair & no glasses...
tounge.gif
Give him my Aloha.

Au hui ho! ( until we meet again ) - Kento

Congrats to the both of ya, Lo an Shawn....here's to many years of married bliss!
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

Back