IT'S TRUE!! LOBUSA GOT MARRIED!

LoBusa

Registered
Well Guys & Gals, I did it!! Shawn and I got married on August 16th in Hawaii on the island of Oahu at Wailea Beach... It was the most beautiful setting and we had a wonderful time!! I am a a very lucky girl!!! Slurpee Boy (icemann) told me he busted me out on the board and I finally found the thread and wanted to thank everyone (even Bacharles) for all the congrats!!

We rented Harley's and rode around the island and took in all the beautiful scenery. Took a few scrapes on the big-ass footboards and Shawn yelling at me to slow down and stop leaning for me to finally settle into just "cruising". Have to admit it was fun!

I know I'm not around as much as I used to be and there's alot of new faces on the board, but I was really touched by all the kind words and well wishes from my old Busa homies and some of the new folks I really don't know... There's just something about the Busa that makes us bond like that....... Please be safe out there my friends, hated to come back and see so many posts about accidents/crashes!

Just wanted to give a personal "MAHALO" to all who wished us well!! LoBusa

Shawn_Lo_wedding.jpg

Chakaa lil lady and you two hang loose.

beerchug.gif
Let the party begin !!!!!!!!

smile.gif
Beautiful!!

Congrats, again, to you both~

Best wishes for many happy years together...
beerchug.gif

Jeeze.... Sorry bout the huge pic!! Thought the board would shrink it down.... Maybe this will be better!!

Lo_Harley_Beach.jpg

Congrats, Don't know you. I'm new round here.... Wish you a lifetime of happiness! You guys make a beautiful lookin' couple!

You got any sisters?
biggrin.gif

Congrates!!!
How did that cruising thing work out for ya? I find that its a good change of pace like maybe once a year or so...
tounge.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LIKE I SAID, CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH. AINT THAT JUST A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO</span>
biggrin.gif

Tell shawn I said hey!

ICE

Congrats! I bet a wedding there was awesome! Nothing like scraping up the foot boards of a rented harley!!!

Lo: Congratulations babeee! I wish you and Shawn all the best! What a cool place to get married. If I ever get back out to the left coast I am going to look you up. Many happy years of marital bliss!

Take care,

Tom.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125424326 -->

Back