Its time to wake up!!

Chris,

As a DHS employee I can tell you that I read all three links and they are all misinformation and crackpot stories. They take a tiny bit of info and swirl it in a blender and come up with whacked out ideas. Conspriacy nuts love this type of thinking.

But, I am an idiot. I have should have gotten into the crackpot conspiracy business years ago and made a lot of money travelling around and giving lectures and attending conferences. I need to get on the ball and start my own conspiracies!

Remember, if I tell you to be scared, then it is really time to be scared. Right now the Federal Govt is in a disarray over sequestration. The Feds can't deal with any crisis, even made up ones!

ok then...lets take the opinion from a 30 year retired captian. and his letter to his representatives in the federal government.

On Saturday March 23, Terry M. Hestilow, a retired Army officer with nearly 30 years of service under his belt, posted this letter he sent to Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) this week. Hestilow WANTS DHS to HAND OVER their WAR WEAPONS to the Department of Defense.

The Honorable Senator John Cornyn, State of Texas
United States Senate
517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

Re: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and that agencies preparation for war against citizens of the United States of America

Dear Senator Cornyn,

It is with gravest concern that I write to you today concerning the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America. To date, DHS has been unwilling to provide to you, the elected representatives of the People, justification for recent purchases of almost 3,000 mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) armored personnel carriers, 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (with associated weapons), and other weapons systems, when, in fact, the DHS has no war mission or war making authority within the limits of the United States of America.

Significant is the fact that at the same time the Obama administration is arming his DHS for war within the limits of the United States against the People of the United States in accordance with his 2008 campaign speech claiming,

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve gotta (sic) have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded [as the United States military]”–Candidate Barack Obama, 2008.

The Obama administration is deliberately defunding, overextending, and hollowing the Department of Defense; the only legitimate agency of the U.S. government with a war mission.

This act of the Obama administration stands as a glaring threat of war against our nation’s citizens! This act of the Obama administration can only be understood as a tyrannical threat against the Constitution of the United States of America! If left unresolved, the peace loving citizens who have sworn to defend the United States Constitution “against all enemies, both foreign and domestic” are left no option except to prepare to defend themselves, and the U.S. Constitution, against this Administration’s “coup” against the People and the foundations of liberty fought for and defended for the past 238 years. We have no choice if we honor our oaths.

The only proper response to this threat against the American people is for the representatives of the People, the members of the U.S. House and Senate, to demand in clear terms that the Administration cannot ignore, that the Department of Homeland Security immediately surrender their newly appropriated weapons of war to the Department of Defense (DoD). Further, since the DHS has assumed a position in the Administration to enforce the tyrannical acts of this president against the People of the United States against the limits of the United States Constitution, it remains for the United States Congress to exercise its limiting power in the balancing of powers established by our founding fathers, to disestablish and dissolve the DHS as soon as possible. One needs only to look to the rise of Adolf Hitler, and his associated DHS organizations, the SA and the SS, of 1932-1934, to see the outcome of allowing an agency of government this kind of control over the free citizens of a nation. The people of Germany could not have imagined, until it was too late, the danger of allowing a tyrant this kind of power. We must not be so naïve as to think it will not happen to us as well if we remain passive toward this power grab by the Marxist Obama administration!

Finally, for more than two centuries the nation has lived in peace at home because of the protections of our legitimate military and the many appropriate state and federal law enforcement agencies, supported by Constitutional courts. We stand today at a cross-road. Will we allow this present Administration to overthrow our United States Constitution and its legal processes to amend injustices, or, will we honor our obligations to defend the Constitution against a “domestic” enemy? Our Constitution lays out the proper methods of resolving our differences; and it does not include its overthrow by a rogue agency of a Marxist leadership at home. You, sir, are our constitutionally elected agent to defend our Constitution at home. We are counting upon you. We remain aware, however, of this present threat and will not expose ourselves as an easy prey to the authors of the destruction of our nation.

I know that this letter demands much of you. We elected you because we, the citizens of the State of Texas, believe that you are up to the task at hand and will, against all threats, honor your oath and office. We are also writing to your fellow members of the House and Senate to stand in integrity with the Constitution and against this present threat by the Obama administration and his DHS.

We refuse to surrender our Constitution or our nation!

Resolved,

Captain Terry M. Hestilow
United States Army, Retired
Fort Worth, Texas
March 23, 2013

I also believe there is cause for alarm, but I'm done spending all my time getting worked up and worried about it all.

The last election proved that I can't do anything about it. So for now, I'll enjoy the time I have with family and friends and continue to live each day like it's my last.

Anyone who knows me on Facebook knows I used to be all worked up about it all, and lately I just don't care. There is NOTHING I can do about it besides preparing for the worst. No point worrying about anything else.

It is more than alarming.
What on earth does dhs need all that ammo for?
Can anyone find link/proof they have actually taken possession of any of this ammo?
Same for the vehicles. Being in the contracting business I know contract may have been awarded but that
Still needs to be signed by bidder and completed. My guess is somewhere it states the ammo is over a five year period. I can see agencies needing ammo for law enforcement but the vehicles I have no clue on? For what need? Again myself I have been awarded contracts for vehicles from the govt., just cars but thru same agencies. Award was what you call a IDQ (indefinite quantity) with a guarantee of at least 15 and can be as many as 300 over five year period. You know how many I delivered? 15. IDQ contract to Afg for huge gensets gua of 10 w/poss up to 500 over 3yr period. We delivered 31. I'd like to see the contract for these vehicles and the factors involved. If its a gua of 3 up to 3000 then no worries.

i believe in being prepared but you want me to warn my neighbors? no way! i want to be the most prepared of anyone around me so i can then take over the world!

come on Pinky, we have work to do!! :thumbsup:

I am not sure how I feel about the DHS stocking up on ammo because I do not have all the information. There is a strong chance that I never will have all the information, so I will continue to go on with my life the best I can.

Although, I do wish I could buy some ammo for a reasonable cost. The lack of availability of ammo is what is bothering me. Not only for my own personal use, but for the general public that wishes to purchase as much as they want in the caliber they want.

Sous is right.
If Feinstein ever attacked the ammo industry we'd be in trouble.
We have right to own guns but ammo ain't protected at all. They could tax it out of existence.
Then hand loaders would be selling it by the round.

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10200278536319636

video for you guys to look at also

Look what we found out in the middle of the desert between Hackberry and Peach Springs, AZ

Remember those Civilian Assault Vehicles FEMA ordered to keep order among American Citizens... they ordered 2700 of them according to official reports.

Is this part of the original 2700 or is this a few hundred more?

Are we starting a war somewhere I was not aware of, are we sending more troops to IRAQ? Afghanistan? IRAN? NO? Then where and who are these military vehicles going to be used against?

I am seeing way, way too much of this...

I've watched these vehicles being transported for at least eight years through this area. I would say that their storing vehicles from Iraq and Afghanistan, but that's just me.

I've watched these vehicles being transported for at least eight years through this area. I would say that their storing vehicles from Iraq and Afghanistan, but that's just me.

But they say "its cheaper to leave them behind than pay to bring them back"....

But they say "its cheaper to leave them behind than pay to bring them back"....

I don't know who they are, but I can imagine each of those armored vehicles cost a great deal more than shipping. I also understand government thinking. They don't think twice about pissing away tax payer dollars.

Listen, there are tooo many good people working in these organizations, including DHS, who would not go along with something clearly outside the Constitution for somebody NOT to blab. Too big for a conspiricy. The Armed Forces won't, most LEO won't. It would fail.

I saw somebody posting a video in CA of a bunch of Equipment on a Railcar. It was clearly an MAF, heading for Lejune or, more likely, 29 Palms. No big deal but conspiricy theorists had a field day w/it. A friend of mine flies for a military aviation SPECOPS unit. He told me the other day they had a training flight in SO FL, said everyone down there was screaming "black helicopters!"; little do they know most of these guys would NOT follow an illegal order.

Why would they start a civil war they'd lose, when all they have to do is erode the institutions, bit-by-bit.

I also believe there is cause for alarm, but I'm done spending all my time getting worked up and worried about it all.

The last election proved that I can't do anything about it. So for now, I'll enjoy the time I have with family and friends and continue to live each day like it's my last.

Anyone who knows me on Facebook knows I used to be all worked up about it all, and lately I just don't care. There is NOTHING I can do about it besides preparing for the worst. No point worrying about anything else.

so true

Skydiver is right. Chris, they buy ammo in those quantities because they burn up a lot of ammo and sell to many other agencies. For example, shooting 1000rds for training is normal. 360,000 rds is only 360 students through a class. You can see how quickly the number would get to a billion with 1000 students going through multiple academies all drawing ammo from the same stockpile. Again, it is a little info that is turned on its head to make a wierd conspiracy. Here is the kicker! The TRUTH! YES the Fed Govt WASTES massive amounts of money all the time and are turning us into paupers. I have shot THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of hollow point Federal 9mm HydraShok +p rounds. They waste money on buying the exact same rounds for training as for duty use. It is stupid, but they piss our money away at unbelievable rates.
They need large budget cuts across ALL federal agencies! Before they do anything to the American Citizen, they will have us so poor we will gladly do anything for some food. STOP CONGRESS and their massive debt spending.

True or not true only time will tell. Being a Veteran and a Libertarian all I can say is try and be somewhat prepared and cautiously optimistic. Otherwise the worry will just make you miserable.

Has anyone possibly thought about Korea?
Maybe ammo and vehicles are in preparation for when WE finally push them over the edge?

the navy would handle that long before we would ever see anything..

Back