It's that time of year again

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys severe weather season is here again. For all the new guys that dont know what this means, here in Oklahoma we get some pretty ferocious lighting storms. I host all the servers and equipment here at my house and not at a web hosting company. When lightning storms come in I turn off and disconnect all of the servers and phone lines. So that is the reason for the downtime early this morning. If you really get curious if that is why the site is offline this spring and summer, go and check the weather in the metro Oklahoma city area, if you see severe weather then that is probably why. I know that it is frustrating but it saves me the chances of losing it all to a lightning strike.

Thanks
Captain

Got plenty last night down here. The worst hail storm I have ever seen in my 26 years here. It looked like the apocalypse. Torn leaves and branches everywhere and wasted roofs/skylights. Went to see car dealerships and saw hundreds of damaged cars. Heavy lightning the night before just north of here.
wow.gif

I guess the climate is changing a bit.  
confused.gif

Thanks Captain I missed my morning fix but it's back and that's all that matters.

Back