It's so hot!

ArmyBusa08

Registered
Its starting to get hot over here again. We're already in the low hundreds (anything above about 75 is hot to me), and the forecast I'm looking at is showing 112 for Sunday. Before we leave here it will be up around 125 and 130 or in that area. Add to that a lot of people have to wear body armor adding at least 10 degrees to the temperature AND sit in humvees with poor A/C adding another 15 degrees in the worst cases. I wish I had stock in some A/C companies!

Well first of all, THANK YOU for doing what you are doing!!!!
clap.gif

Are you guys allowed to use "neck coolers" http://industrialsafetygear.com/Merchan....dYm4WCw

If so, send me your mail info and I will send some camoflage ones.  And if you or any of your unit is in need of anything let me know.  I will forward your info to www.AnySoldier.com or you can contact them directly. Great organization!!! They send out care packages and such.  Our Troops take care of us, so we need to take care of them.  
ThumbsUp.gif

here was my home for 6 months...don't let the 3 A/C units fool you...only the middle one worked!!

Tent.jpg

And here is me holding a thermometer....no its not broken and this was taken at around 6pm...at the end of May....the temp where I was got as high as 150 in July....

Thermometer.jpg

Remind me again why people even live out there? HOW do people live out there? I would expect to see many a sun-bleached skeleton on the ground.

but see Boaz... you've got it against a metal building so it's going to make it seem a little hotter then it really is, not that it makes a whole lot of difference though since hot is hot

Striker was the worst place I ever stayed in country. Tent city where the power went out every day. I was pretty blessed to have some rockin trailers to live in most of the time, though.

Back