It's so close to complete!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
It's taken over two years....the best thing I did for my Superbyke project is two months ago, take the 97% complete project to my racer/mechanic friend Brian of Superbike Performance Lab and tell him to finish it! Although it's one hour from completion and he wanted to surprise me when it's turnkey, I showed up today and he let me see and sit on it. OH MY GAWD! It is so custom and finished, I simply don't have the ability to do what he did.
I know this thread is worthless without pics BUT, it's a teaser for when I get it back....probably 3-4 days since Brian is moving into a new shop and has about 10 race bikes that people are also waiting on. I just stood there staring at it. I thought I had it almost done, he produced and added 4 or 5 "one off" parts that words just don't do them justice! OK, I'm done for now, I just had to post something! Stand by for a comprehensive post soon! Doyle

I can't help it, posting will aid me in getting to sleep tonight, btw, if it runs like it looks, I will be offering it up to a magazine for some sort of article. tease, tease I suck

Yeah but teasing means we are all expecting to be amazed:laugh:

Luv you guys (in the most bench pressy, cage fighting, smokey burnout way!)

Man I'm excited raydog.

Hey you coming out for the new tour Colorado bicycle coarse this year?

Man I'm excited raydog.

Hey you coming out for the new tour Colorado bicycle coarse this year?

No darn it, I cancelled to save some bucks for other things this year...a bunch of wilderness mountainbike rides and Busa touring in the Pacific Northwest(sometimes I feel like I'm pushing my luck with my wife on my "trips away" so I must self regulate!). Probably next year, maybe we can hook up for a cup of coffee next time!

Awesome Doyle!! Glad to be a apart of the build process!

Lookin' forward to the pics! Two years, sheesh! :laugh:

Back