It's snowing in California!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I live at 250 ft elevation in the Sacramento Valley and the white puffy stuff is coming down mixed with rain... VERY RARE!

This pic is from my friends house about 20 minutes or so up the hill, at about 2000 ft I think. :woot:

gary's yard.jpg

yuck, I live at 5000ft in Arizona and we never get that much snow....once a year we will get 1/4'' that melts by lunch time.

OOOPS! I will shut my window,think I let some of the AC out and it frosting you out! :laugh:

Get rid of it. I will be out that way in a week for some riding. That sure would put a damper on my plans.

I guess it sucks to be California at this particular moment then...
Snow is for snow cones, sorry. Been there, done that. No mas.

We're supposed to get some tonight or tomorrow down here in SoCal as low as 500'(i'm in South Corona at 1400'),mowed my lawn this morning in a T-shirt.:laugh:

Be lucky you guys only get the odd freak winter. This is the norm for about 6 months up here with the temp averaging -20/30... without factoring wind chill.

Walk in the park! :whistle:

So much for the Winternationals at Pomona this weekend,got some qualifying in yesterday and today but the rest will more than likely be pushed up to Monday/Tuesday(i'm still goin':laugh:).

Now that proves it !!!! Global Warming is here, I guess I'll go turn up my heater so I can get cooled off :laugh:

Back